Szabo and Jenkins lose again! - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I am “obsessing” over right now since you brought up your boyfriend Alvin and Company is him tying to defend a senior judge on Chitty’s Facebook, because he finds it more important to bash Chitwood. I find it astonishing he’s willing to go to bat for this judge over a sexual offender. Any other time he’s very vocal against these types of individuals. I wonder if Alvin deep down inside supports this guy like Henry supported Davis Lee Davis? He must be okay with this type of behavior.
    Are you delusional? Defend judge Hutchinson! NOT! Comparing the two cases (Senez & Fugler) was the moral of the story. Keep in mind that Senez recieved no prison time and enjoyed vacations and friendships with many of you. Funny how the Sheriff caused an uproar and Hutchinsons family became a target and the Sheriff spoke out against that and asked to dial it back publically. Why didn't I get this service? Because it will reflect negatively on the agency and the Sheriff. The agency because of the quality of people employed and the Sheriff because he can not control you. Now, that said let's sit back and see what is the result of these letters to Larizza and Zambrano because I got no acknowledgement to my letter to the judge involved with my daughters offender. I wonder if I get acknowledged for a case I have no personal connection to?

And this was my first comment in this thread! You named me and invited my presence and defense.

Unregistered
    I found the letters humorous. To go as far as taking pictures of them and posting them on Facebook. And the Sheriff says he's not a politician, lol! I guess the Sheriff of Volusia county can't go to the judges office or R.J's office and speak to them one on one? Or call them directly? Naw, let's take some Facebook pictures of written letters instead.

For what it's worth I agree this guy should have never been given bond. Just hate how clown car one says every radio show he's not a politician yet goes and does political stunts for votes.

Unregistered
    I found the letters humorous. To go as far as taking pictures of them and posting them on Facebook. And the Sheriff says he's not a politician, lol! I guess the Sheriff of Volusia county can't go to the judges office or R.J's office and speak to them one on one? Or call them directly? Naw, let's take some Facebook pictures of written letters instead.

For what it's worth I agree this guy should have never been given bond. Just hate how clown car one says every radio show he's not a politician yet goes and does political stunts for votes.
    That is Chity the hypocrite.

Unregistered
    You’re just here to bash Chitwood. I don’t agree with everything he does, however, he’s right on this matter and I am glad he’s speaking out! I don’t hear anyone else speaking up. I’m sure if this was your child, you’d be glad he’s doing this political circus.

Unregistered
    You’re just here to bash Chitwood. I don’t agree with everything he does, however, he’s right on this matter and I am glad he’s speaking out! I don’t hear anyone else speaking up. I’m sure if this was your child, you’d be glad he’s doing this political circus.
    It's called being a professional. Deputies and assistant state attorneys day in and day out do great and heroic things. Know one goes on social media and bashes anyone. They just put in the extra hard work and do the right thing.

If the sheriff had spoken in privacy with R.J. and the judges and still not have received a favorable outcome then I could see using the position to raise awareness. However it seems this was never done, and the sheriff ran directly to the TV cameras. Shocking, I know. I do believe that R.J's office was already working on filing the motion for reconsideration before the Sheriff began calling the media.

The Sheriff knows what he's doing and that's getting air time. It's getting old.

We can all agree that this sex offender needs to be living the rest of his life in a jail cell.

Unregistered
    Right on one matter is your defense and justification? Or is it just a deflection of the truth? I would be glad if it were my child yes, but in the realm of truth and reality, this Sheriff did not acknowledge me because there was a question of my custody when all he had to do is request I bring my court order. Further concerning is why a chief judge responded to me about a convicted offender with no personal connection to me (Fugler), but another (elected) judge did not even acknowledge me in reference to a child I have always had shared custody for. I laid my arguement out very clearly to the chief judge. I also forwarded my letter. Given that I alleged VCSO or VSO used the color of law and law enforcement authority to effectively violate my parental rights, I do not expect a response. In a civil court, the treatment I recieved is defined as parental alienation and I violation of my parental rights. Do some research on parental alienation and parental rights as the law is written. I bet Zambrano or his assistant doesn't respond or acknowledge my follow up email... what do you think?
    For the record; Zambrano defended Hutchinson and alleges the Sheriff is wrong and cited reasons as well along with an example for the Sheriff to consider. The Sheriff needs to do his job and concentrate on his own affairs. Like our great Governor DeSantis says, politics have no place in policing... If the Sheriff really cared he would step down as a lawman and enter into the campaign of lawmaker. My .02 cents ; )

Unregistered
    Right on one matter is your defense and justification? Or is it just a deflection of the truth? I would be glad if it were my child yes, but in the realm of truth and reality, this Sheriff did not acknowledge me because there was a question of my custody when all he had to do is request I bring my court order. Further concerning is why a chief judge responded to me about a convicted offender with no personal connection to me (Fugler), but another (elected) judge did not even acknowledge me in reference to a child I have always had shared custody for. I laid my arguement out very clearly to the chief judge. I also forwarded my letter. Given that I alleged VCSO or VSO used the color of law and law enforcement authority to effectively violate my parental rights, I do not expect a response. In a civil court, the treatment I recieved is defined as parental alienation and I violation of my parental rights. Do some research on parental alienation and parental rights as the law is written. I bet Zambrano or his assistant doesn't respond or acknowledge my follow up email... what do you think?
    For the record; Zambrano defended Hutchinson and alleges the Sheriff is wrong and cited reasons as well along with an example for the Sheriff to consider. The Sheriff needs to do his job and concentrate on his own affairs. Like our great Governor DeSantis says, politics have no place in policing... If the Sheriff really cared he would step down as a lawman and enter into the campaign of lawmaker. My .02 cents ; )
    Alvin, everybody knows you don’t handle your affairs appropriately. Your conduct online is a clear indication. You’re far from professional yourself if you really want to go there. There’s one thing about being passionate about something or have a strong opinion on something. However, you’re excessive and obnoxious! How many times do people have to call you a “nutcase” or something along the lines for you to wake up? I don’t blame Chitwood for not answering your calls. Henry is the same way. Both of you are act stupid with your excessive over the top banter. You’d be successful yourself if you tone down your rhetoric. Bet hey, you two numbskulls know it best. Look how far it’s gotten you two. Remember, your voice keeps getting louder.

You’re also under this big misunderstanding that the 3 components of the criminal justice system work in harmony. Yeah, in a perfect world, Chitty should have maybe went to RJ. I can see the downfalls for what he did. However, the Sheriff (like any other lawman) is sick to death of the never ending cycle of letting these dirtbags back on the street. His department has to deal with these people back out on the streets. So, to tell him to stay in his own lane, zip his lips, or run for public office sounds moronic to me. I again find it interesting you and a few others on here are more upset with Chitty’s “lack of professionalism” verses the judge releasing a sex offender on the streets. Anything to bust down Chitty at all stops.

Unregistered
    Alvin, everybody knows you don’t handle your affairs appropriately. Your conduct online is a clear indication. You’re far from professional yourself if you really want to go there. There’s one thing about being passionate about something or have a strong opinion on something. However, you’re excessive and obnoxious! How many times do people have to call you a “nutcase” or something along the lines for you to wake up? I don’t blame Chitwood for not answering your calls. Henry is the same way. Both of you are act stupid with your excessive over the top banter. You’d be successful yourself if you tone down your rhetoric. Bet hey, you two numbskulls know it best. Look how far it’s gotten you two. Remember, your voice keeps getting louder.

You’re also under this big misunderstanding that the 3 components of the criminal justice system work in harmony. Yeah, in a perfect world, Chitty should have maybe went to RJ. I can see the downfalls for what he did. However, the Sheriff (like any other lawman) is sick to death of the never ending cycle of letting these dirtbags back on the street. His department has to deal with these people back out on the streets. So, to tell him to stay in his own lane, zip his lips, or run for public office sounds moronic to me. I again find it interesting you and a few others on here are more upset with Chitty’s “lack of professionalism” verses the judge releasing a sex offender on the streets. Anything to bust down Chitty at all stops.
    So when did you become my advisor on how I handle my affairs? My title doesn't require or demand I be a professional, does it? I am not a writer. I am not deterred by your label of nutcase either. You have the right to your opinion and 1st ammendment freedom of speech. Not to mention this forum guarantees your anonymity and protections, provided no laws are violated, correct? . I have the email from the chief judge and he very clearly shares my opinion... So, who are you or the Sheriff to judge a qualified judge is the question you and the Sheriff should ask yourselves. I never stated the 3 components of the criminal justice system work in harmony, and I fail to see the relevance??? I do not have any degree in criminal justice. I have a few gripes and disagreements, sure. I take your comments as excessive and obnoxious as compliments actually, so thank you very much sir or ma'am!

He should have taken the call. My voice and following is only getting louder and grows everyday. Stay tuned ABC posting to come in the very near future. Who is the mole(s) should be your concern. And the Sheriff should be a bit worried about the comments I read threatening violence on social media fueled by his own posts. Where I am from that is called inciting violence... Have I ever done that? And before you answer and say the Sheriff was passionate, understand it is his job to keep the peace and not incite violence by his releasing of false or misleading information for some free TV time and N-J coverage during an election year.

I do not defend Fugler or what he was convicted of. I think he should die in prison with much more than a 15 year sentence to reflect on his mistakes. But at the same time I also trust the judge made a decision based off the facts presented in front of him. Do you have the facts listed in Fuglers appeal? Neither do I, and without that were both uninformed wouldn't you agree? We all are entitled to fair and impartial trials right? Maybe he won an appeal because a deputy was texting the prosecution during trial? Not like it hasn't happened before, right? Get the facts and then let's debate them, M'kay?

Unregistered
    So when did you become my advisor on how I handle my affairs? My title doesn't require or demand I be a professional, does it? I am not a writer. I am not deterred by your label of nutcase either. You have the right to your opinion and 1st ammendment freedom of speech. Not to mention this forum guarantees your anonymity and protections, provided no laws are violated, correct? . I have the email from the chief judge and he very clearly shares my opinion... So, who are you or the Sheriff to judge a qualified judge is the question you and the Sheriff should ask yourselves. I never stated the 3 components of the criminal justice system work in harmony, and I fail to see the relevance??? I do not have any degree in criminal justice. I have a few gripes and disagreements, sure. I take your comments as excessive and obnoxious as compliments actually, so thank you very much sir or ma'am!

He should have taken the call. My voice and following is only getting louder and grows everyday. Stay tuned ABC posting to come in the very near future. Who is the mole(s) should be your concern. And the Sheriff should be a bit worried about the comments I read threatening violence on social media fueled by his own posts. Where I am from that is called inciting violence... Have I ever done that? And before you answer and say the Sheriff was passionate, understand it is his job to keep the peace and not incite violence by his releasing of false or misleading information for some free TV time and N-J coverage during an election year.

I do not defend Fugler or what he was convicted of. I think he should die in prison with much more than a 15 year sentence to reflect on his mistakes. But at the same time I also trust the judge made a decision based off the facts presented in front of him. Do you have the facts listed in Fuglers appeal? Neither do I, and without that were both uninformed wouldn't you agree? We all are entitled to fair and impartial trials right? Maybe he won an appeal because a deputy was texting the prosecution during trial? Not like it hasn't happened before, right? Get the facts and then let's debate them, M'kay?
    This guy had the facts: http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...s-jail-release

Here are some more facts: The victim was seven years old. Seven. That's a full-on, legit pedophile. That's different than one of these guys fooling around with a physically mature-looking 16-year-old who is there "consensually", (not that that's in any way ok, and technically anyone under 18 can't give true consent), but we're talking about the true mental disorder of pedophilia here.

Why is this significant? Because someone with the DSM mental disorder of pedophilia, i.e. sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children, is very much mentally different than the guy who has sex with the 16-year-old who looks the same as a 20-year-old.

True pedophiles are the worst in terms of recidivism. And I'm no pychologist, but these are the guys who build their entire lives around abusing children. They seem to be obsessed with it. It's not far-fetched to consider that he may assault another child while he's out, just because he thinks it might be his last chance.

Think about it, because the term pedophile often gets mixed in with these guys who have "consensual" sex with a 16-year-old (again that's wrong and I don't condone it or excuse it in any way!). But think about a guy who thinks a 7 year old child is in any way sexually attractive. There's no part of a sexually normal person, even a really immoral guy, who is attracted to a 7-year-old. Lack of morals makes an adult have sex with a teenager. Severely, severely messed up wiring makes a person sexually assault a 7-year-old.

What I'm saying in all this is how f***ing dangerous and downright scary it is for this guy to be out. Did you listen to Bernier today Alvin? Bernier even said he had retired judges state off the record Hutchinson made the wrong call. Isn’t Bernier the gospel truth?

Show me proof the Sheriff was inciting violence? I don’t think he’s posted anything inflammatory. People are responsible for their own actions. He’s additionally asked people to be respectful. I never called you a nutcase. I said people on social media called you one. The last story on ABC is laughable at best. The one before it is in the can too. I hope you stop grasping for straws and find something solid soon. It has been boring for a long time. That’s exactly why you have problems, you take “excessive” and “obnoxious” as complements. Keep up the good fight and making mistakes. I enjoy the laughs.

Unregistered
    This guy had the facts: http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...s-jail-release

Here are some more facts: The victim was seven years old. Seven. That's a full-on, legit pedophile. That's different than one of these guys fooling around with a physically mature-looking 16-year-old who is there "consensually", (not that that's in any way ok, and technically anyone under 18 can't give true consent), but we're talking about the true mental disorder of pedophilia here.

Why is this significant? Because someone with the DSM mental disorder of pedophilia, i.e. sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children, is very much mentally different than the guy who has sex with the 16-year-old who looks the same as a 20-year-old.

True pedophiles are the worst in terms of recidivism. And I'm no pychologist, but these are the guys who build their entire lives around abusing children. They seem to be obsessed with it. It's not far-fetched to consider that he may assault another child while he's out, just because he thinks it might be his last chance.

Think about it, because the term pedophile often gets mixed in with these guys who have "consensual" sex with a 16-year-old (again that's wrong and I don't condone it or excuse it in any way!). But think about a guy who thinks a 7 year old child is in any way sexually attractive. There's no part of a sexually normal person, even a really immoral guy, who is attracted to a 7-year-old. Lack of morals makes an adult have sex with a teenager. Severely, severely messed up wiring makes a person sexually assault a 7-year-old.

What I'm saying in all this is how f***ing dangerous and downright scary it is for this guy to be out. Did you listen to Bernier today Alvin? Bernier even said he had retired judges state off the record Hutchinson made the wrong call. Isn’t Bernier the gospel truth?

Show me proof the Sheriff was inciting violence? I don’t think he’s posted anything inflammatory. People are responsible for their own actions. He’s additionally asked people to be respectful. I never called you a nutcase. I said people on social media called you one. The last story on ABC is laughable at best. The one before it is in the can too. I hope you stop grasping for straws and find something solid soon. It has been boring for a long time. That’s exactly why you have problems, you take “excessive” and “obnoxious” as complements. Keep up the good fight and making mistakes. I enjoy the laughs.
    Bernier the gospel truth? That was a joke right? All media is biased boss. Just take an observed look around you... Who fills positions as PIO's in almost every department or agency? That's right, the news media and they come into gratuitous jobs with exuberant pay! Even better, a PIO can only deliver the information that is given to them. Even the President says we're bombarded by fake news.

A day under the age of 18 and I have a problem with any sexual offender or deviant PERIOD! I do not see, or classify as more sick... They're all sick and should never see the light of day! None of them. At the same time I refuse to challenge (i may question) a judges ability to judge and do his job. Bernier, Chitwood, yourself and I are not qualified to now are we? The proof of inciting violence was on the Sheriffs own posts, many comments offering Fugler vigilante justice. The Sheriffs posting today even alluded to comments made against Hutchinson and his family... Are you suggesting you condone this type of behavior?

You have many opinions and I do not care or listen to them. You thought I would leave and I got louder and bigger, didn't I? I am one man my friend. Relax and enjoy the ride because I am at the helm and in control here, remember that. If I ever break the law then come serve me justice! Until then just keep acknowledging this nutcase because you only add substance and questions why you engage a nutcase with no following. Really bud, what does that say about you engaging someone irrelevant? Think about that for awhile and learn something.
    #ChitwoodForLawmaker
    #ChitwoodsNoLawman

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast