Szabo and Jenkins lose again! - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a lot of people doing well after leaving law enforcement. Everyone knows we ain't gonna get rich at this. BUT.
    we are still working the streets and neither of them will do that again. Let them go and do well in their careers.
    We can still wave at them from the drivers seat of a green and white
    If that’s what gets your rocks off, I guess.
    Personally, I’d rather enjoy less stress, more money in my bank account every month and more time with my family. Both those guys seem to have all that now.

Unregistered
    There are a lot of people doing well after leaving law enforcement. Everyone knows we ain't gonna get rich at this. BUT.
    we are still working the streets and neither of them will do that again. Let them go and do well in their careers.
    It’s funny, you can tell this guy is admin. They might have better careers now, but we are still in a green and white. Get the f u k out of here. That’s the same argument they make on why a sergeant should take a pay cut to go to LT. “But it’s prestigious to have the title.” No wonder this place is a hell hole and anyone who is able is jumping ship. Morons like this are running the place.

Unregistered
    If that’s what gets your rocks off, I guess.
    Personally, I’d rather enjoy less stress, more money in my bank account every month and more time with my family. Both those guys seem to have all that now.
    I was at Jenkins house the other night. He works four 10 hour shifts a week. His pay stub on straight time only was more than my check when I was authorized to work seven shifts in a row. He's home four days a week with his new baby and making loads more $,$$$ than me. All he's got to do is show up to work on time and he's guaranteed a job. If I sneeze wrong I could catch an IA and be terminated.

Additionally, has anyone thought about how much it would of cost the union members in dues/money to take his case to the board/arbitration? He actually did the union members a favor by dropping the case (that everyone knew he'd win). He didn't need his job back, so why fight for a shit job you don't want? To prove a point on who has the bigger ego? So that internet trolls can gossip? As union members we should be thankful and glad the money is saved for someone that might actually need it.

I see the writing on the walls and have applied with his employer. Why stay at VCSO? I'm over this political clown show career.

Unregistered
    The green and white? You can't be serious! The same green and white that 10-15's literally take shits in and wilfully vommit in? The green and white where if you go 5 mph over the posted speed limit have people calling central to report your speeding? The green and white that is causing morons all over the USA to shoot at us while we get gas or type reports? The green and white that has four miss matching tires and a hole in the floor under the gas pedal? That green and white? Lol.

Unregistered
    I have to jump start my sweet Green and White at least twice a week. Szabo and Jenkins if you see me waving please stop and jump start my pos Green and White.

Unregistered
    They literally can’t pay people enough to drive a green and white right now.

Unregistered
    The reason she got such a lucrative settlement is because she actually had a case!
    Exactly. Jenkins and Szabo also didn’t lose out. They chose to lose out by taking a low settlement; Jenkins especially. That’s on them. Why didn’t Jenkins take his case to the hearing board? I’ve heard the comments he was ready to move on and had other employment. That could be true.

It’s just strange Jenkins took his case all that way and then just decided to fold for a very low settlement. I personally would have went to the board if my case was strong as people were claiming on here. Sounds like there were complications and he was avoiding potential trouble waters. I don’t blame him on that either. I’d rather resign and get some pay verses terminated and no pay out. But, will we ever hear the real answer?

Unregistered
    This thread is stupid. We have literally had numerous deputies actually arrested (this year) and we're still bringing up Szabo and Jenkins?

Unregistered
    This thread is stupid. We have literally had numerous deputies actually arrested (this year) and we're still bringing up Szabo and Jenkins?
    Good point. You have morons like Campbell and Omelia that should have been fired. But instead we get an hourly post about how Szabo and Jenkins are losers (on threads involving the chief deputy, finding a mole, Brian Henderson, etc). Just insane how much a few people obsess over Szabo and Jenkins (and Alvin and Henry for that matter too).

Unregistered
    Good point. You have morons like Campbell and Omelia that should have been fired. But instead we get an hourly post about how Szabo and Jenkins are losers (on threads involving the chief deputy, finding a mole, Brian Henderson, etc). Just insane how much a few people obsess over Szabo and Jenkins (and Alvin and Henry for that matter too).
    What I am “obsessing” over right now since you brought up your boyfriend Alvin and Company is him tying to defend a senior judge on Chitty’s Facebook, because he finds it more important to bash Chitwood. I find it astonishing he’s willing to go to bat for this judge over a sexual offender. Any other time he’s very vocal against these types of individuals. I wonder if Alvin deep down inside supports this guy like Henry supported Davis Lee Davis? He must be okay with this type of behavior.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast