Szabo and Jenkins lose again! - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A VERY interesting article. Nice to see real journalism at work.

https://flaglerlive.com/143966/mike-chitwood-smear-pt/
    Right up there with the Headline Hermaphrodite! Still a shame more emphasis is placed on bashing Chitwood verses this sex offender being put back on the streets. We see where you loyalty aligns!

Unregistered
    Why does anyone keep responding to these ****ing idiots on here!!!??? Szabo, and the other **** hats that have no life.
    STOP ENTERTAINING THESE SHIT BAGS!!!!
    Szabo is out and will never be a LEO again. You give him life and keep his stupidity alive in here. He's an immature shit and needs to move on. But when he gets replies, he is energized to continue. The other two should never be engaged in conversation on here again. Anybody who continues to reply to these ****ing clowns is contributing to this site going down the drain. Can we please keep this from ALWAYS being about these drooling fools. From everyone else to the 3 assholes.
    SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Then enforce immigration laws too stupid! I would like to know what the relationship is between the Sheriff and the victims family because you and I both know this isn't the only questionable case in Volusia County. Do you have some insight or background? Were they supporters of the Sheriff and contributed to his campaign? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Federal immigration laws? You mean the laws that VCSO can’t enforce because they have no jurisdiction? God damn you’re stupid.

Unregistered
    Right up there with the Headline Hermaphrodite! Still a shame more emphasis is placed on bashing Chitwood verses this sex offender being put back on the streets. We see where you loyalty aligns!
    And all the people that responded to the article as well.

Unregistered
    You must be in the courthouse, because it's highly ground upon to step on other jurisdictions toes, stupid!
    It’s highly ground upon? You can’t be stepping on toes if it’s your jurisdiction and the Sheriff is the chief law enforcement officer in the county. The entire county.

Unregistered
    O, yeah? So VCSO deputies go deep onto city jurisdiction to conduct sex offender checks? Like in the Trails in ormond where this guy lives?
    They are responsible for them. The law says they have to register with the sheriffs office in the county where they reside. Not the city.

Unregistered
    Pierre and Henry are two peas in a pod. Read the comments on Pierre’s own article.

Unregistered
    Pierre and Henry are two peas in a pod. Read the comments on Pierre’s own article.
    I did and I will revisit it. That’s why I feel this person was an idiot to use this article as a point of reference. The comments that don’t favor Pierre’s opinion are more top heavy verses the critics.

I will say at least Pierre allows the comments to be posted. Henry immediately goes on the defensive and blocks people like a child. All he wants to do is trash people with his yellow journalism and run like a coward. My favorite part is when he cries “harassment” after running his yap with his inflammatory dribble.

Unregistered
    Why does anyone keep responding to these ****ing idiots on here!!!??? Szabo, and the other **** hats that have no life.
    STOP ENTERTAINING THESE SHIT BAGS!!!!
    Szabo is out and will never be a LEO again. You give him life and keep his stupidity alive in here. He's an immature shit and needs to move on. But when he gets replies, he is energized to continue. The other two should never be engaged in conversation on here again. Anybody who continues to reply to these ****ing clowns is contributing to this site going down the drain. Can we please keep this from ALWAYS being about these drooling fools. From everyone else to the 3 assholes.
    SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have just been viewing comments. You know, that Corn-pop was a bad dude 😎 You need to take a valium or see a therapist buddy... Wow man, take a chill pill. Did someone hurt you? Where did they touch you and hurt you?

Unregistered
    I have just been viewing comments. You know, that Corn-pop was a bad dude 😎 You need to take a valium or see a therapist buddy... Wow man, take a chill pill. Did someone hurt you? Where did they touch you and hurt you?
    He’s upset you were a worthless father and didn’t do enough to prevent your daughter from being touched. He’s upset you would rather trash talk a Sheriff who is being proactive and helping bring justice to the victim.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast