Szabo and Jenkins lose again!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Szabo and Jenkins lose again!

Now these are some settlements that are worthy of talking about. Volusia County Jail worker Brian Scherer will get a $430,000 settlement and Julie Adkins, a former sheriff's deputy, got $398,710.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now these are some settlements that are worthy of talking about. Volusia County Jail worker Brian Scherer will get a $430,000 settlement and Julie Adkins, a former sheriff's deputy, got $398,710.
    What on earth happened to adkins for her to merit a settlement? She coasted her whole career while being married to captain Adkins

Unregistered
    What on earth happened to adkins for her to merit a settlement? She coasted her whole career while being married to captain Adkins
    The reason she got such a lucrative settlement is because she actually had a case!

Unregistered
    The reason she got such a lucrative settlement is because she actually had a case!
    What was her case? Did somebody tell her to work and she said I can't because I am married to Paulie.

Unregistered
    Cut-n-paste from the County Council agenda:
    In May 2017, Julie Adkins developed idiopathic cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure while employed as a deputy sheriff. She was 42 years of age. Because of the statutory presumption, Ms. Adkins is entitled to medical and indemnity benefits. Ms. Adkins was separated from employment in November 2018 and seeks a washout settlement. Through counsel, Ms. Adkins has agreed to resolve all claims for $398,710. From the total settlement, $178,710 will be reserved in a Medicare set aside to fund future medical expenses.

Unregistered
    What was her case? Did somebody tell her to work and she said I can't because I am married to Paulie.
    Guess that’s your job to find out. Wasn’t Chittys fault though so sorry to burst your bubble.

Unregistered
    You must have a sad, sad life buddy.
    Regardless of their settlement amount, from what I hear, both szabo and Jenkins are doing pretty well while you sit around brooding and obsessing over them.

Unregistered
    There are a lot of people doing well after leaving law enforcement. Everyone knows we ain't gonna get rich at this. BUT.
    we are still working the streets and neither of them will do that again. Let them go and do well in their careers.
    We can still wave at them from the drivers seat of a green and white

Unregistered
    There are a lot of people doing well after leaving law enforcement. Everyone knows we ain't gonna get rich at this. BUT.
    we are still working the streets and neither of them will do that again. Let them go and do well in their careers.
    We can still wave at them from the drivers seat of a green and white
    A green and white isnt as prestigious as it once was. JS

Unregistered
    Depends on where you're sitting.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast