Class action lawsuit! Morgan and morgan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The state was trying to figure out where the hurricane money was going to come from. Since the hurricane never really hit here and we started racking up the overtime without knowing where the funding was coming from they had to delay payments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The state was trying to figure out where the hurricane money was going to come from. Since the hurricane never really hit here and we started racking up the overtime without knowing where the funding was coming from they had to delay payments.
    Sounds like a poor leadership decision. Lets see if that leader is addressed like a trooper would have been. If they made a poor decision. Maybe a POOF.

I am sure a lot of money will have to be allocated for this poor decision.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a poor leadership decision. Lets see if that leader is addressed like a trooper would have been. If they made a poor decision. Maybe a POOF.

BS. Same thing happens every year, regardless of who the leaders are. The financial administrators have to stall to see which pot the money comes out of. Same thing happened last year with Michael, year before with Irma, year before with Matthew... it will happen again next year with whatever storm we get hit with and whatever new administrative rules come out as a result of the last emergency. Nothing is ever going to change so learn to deal with it and STFU.

Unregistered
    BS. Same thing happens every year, regardless of who the leaders are. The financial administrators have to stall to see which pot the money comes out of. Same thing happened last year with Michael, year before with Irma, year before with Matthew... it will happen again next year with whatever storm we get hit with and whatever new administrative rules come out as a result of the last emergency. Nothing is ever going to change so learn to deal with it and STFU.
    Its ok. Sounds like you have a lot of anger issues and I am afraid of your acronyms . Please seek help and maybe take some time off all might leader. Its worthy of a poof.

Unregistered
    The last law firm I would use is Morgan and Morgan. Nothing but cop haters. They will bend over backward to misrepresent the truth.
    Yeah, that is why he has three former cops as attorneys, one being former FHP Sergeant Burke.

Unregistered

Let us unpack this poor leadership question.

Question one: If you were calling the shots, how would you address a resource allocation issue with a category five storm? This storm has no predictable or certain path, stalls, destroyed an island, and will possibly destroy the entire east coast.

Question two: Would you want everything set for evacuations and response if it hits or would you like a delayed response while you allocated what you needed? Remember, we serve the public, not our pockets in cases of natural disasters.

Question three: Without knowing questions one and two, how could you make sure money was available from different various government institutes? Keeping in mind you are still in charge of the previous questions.

I'm only asking because I feel you might be lacking knowledge of how large scale (state wide FHP) movements work. Useful input might make this better in the future.

Unregistered
    With FHP being the lowest paid highway patrol in the nation troopers have come to depend on 208 to pay the bills. Without the 208 for the time period they are getting desparate for the overtime money because the 208 checks are not coming in to pay the bills.
    Might I suggest having an emergency fund in place....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12