Class action lawsuit! Morgan and morgan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Class action lawsuit! Morgan and morgan

Is it possibility of filing a class action lawsuit against the state of florida, FHP and the governor? For unfair labor practices? Forcing state troopers and other state employees to work overtime and not paying them? Forcing Troopers to have to wait until they feel like it to pay us. Hours that a lot of us didn’t want to work and were forced to work them. The state has plenty of money but once again refuses to pay its employees. Can we contact the union or a representative and also contact attorney John Morgan and file a suit. Sound like a good case to me.

Unregistered
    Don't be ridiculous. People First has already been switched over to 40 hour work weeks for that time period. You signed up to serve this state especially in times of need. You'll get your money, relax.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it possibility of filing a class action lawsuit against the state of florida, FHP and the governor? For unfair labor practices? Forcing state troopers and other state employees to work overtime and not paying them? Forcing Troopers to have to wait until they feel like it to pay us. Hours that a lot of us didn’t want to work and were forced to work them. The state has plenty of money but once again refuses to pay its employees. Can we contact the union or a representative and also contact attorney John Morgan and file a suit. Sound like a good case to me.
    Stop being a whiny baby! If you do not want to serve as a Trooper, I hear McDonalds is hiring and they have a great meal plan, plus a 401K plan.

Unregistered
    What a shame we have guys that come here to do this. I'm so glad I dont work with you as a zone partner. I feel sorry for everyone around you.
    Is the few out of more than 1000 that make us look bad. Be a man or a real women and go talk to your chain of command. Better yet, send the governor an email and see how that goes.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and file it now. You played yourself

Unregistered
    With FHP being the lowest paid highway patrol in the nation troopers have come to depend on 208 to pay the bills. Without the 208 for the time period they are getting desparate for the overtime money because the 208 checks are not coming in to pay the bills.

Unregistered
    What a millennial moron! Waaa Waaa Waa

Unregistered
    The last law firm I would use is Morgan and Morgan. Nothing but cop haters. They will bend over backward to misrepresent the truth.

Unregistered
    John Morgan and his cronies wouldn’t give you the time of day. What would a lawyer get out of this? Nothing but laughter.

Unregistered
    Call PBA in Tallahassee yourself and ask for Stephanie Webster, general counsel. I’m sure she can explain it better than anyone on here that you’ve been inhaling too many gas fumes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast