Sgt Nitza Dominguez
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt Nitza Dominguez

How is this train wreck allowed to continue to teach us about our job when she’s clueless. I will never go to another training she’s an instructor for. Waste of my time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is this train wreck allowed to continue to teach us about our job when she’s clueless. I will never go to another training she’s an instructor for. Waste of my time
    Nitza is one of the most QRU people I've ever met, if you are on here talking smack about her it says ALOT about you and what type of person YOU are.

Unregistered
    QRU and what the OP said are two totally different things.

Unregistered
    If she was teaching Microsoft class then your an idiot, if she is teaching tactical life saver or how to stand up flares then I agree she probably shouldn’t teach that class.

Unregistered
    If she was teaching Microsoft class then your an idiot, if she is teaching tactical life saver or how to stand up flares then I agree she probably shouldn’t teach that class.
    No one is saying if she’s qru or not. She is in over her head teaching.

Unregistered
    clueless and never been a real cop from the beginning just saying

Unregistered
    How do they have someone teaching a class when she never worked a case in the class she’s teaching? Really?

Unregistered
    Are you guys serious?? She’s the most QRU of them all. One thing is for certain. If you’re a registered, certified retard, she’ll let you know about it. (Thank god) Maybe that’s the issue you have. She’s worked major crimes and was a first aid CPR instructor forever and a day.

Unregistered
    Maybe she should be teaching basic grammar. “YOU’RE an idiot”.

Unregistered
    I honestly cannot imagine anyone who would have a problem with her.
    Our department has alot of snakes in the grass that will smile in your face, and try to screw you over behind your back, the OP is probably one of them. This is why we as a department are always getting screwed. Instead of shitting on a qru sergeant why doesnt the OP post something relevant to our quality of life as officers? We really are our own worst enemy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast