Sgt Nitza Dominguez - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our department has alot of snakes in the grass that will smile in your face, and try to screw you over behind your back, the OP is probably one of them. This is why we as a department are always getting screwed. Instead of shitting on a qru sergeant why doesnt the OP post something relevant to our quality of life as officers? We really are our own worst enemy.
    Dalton. Shut the **** up.

Unregistered
    She’s kinda cute though....

Unregistered
    Our department has alot of snakes in the grass that will smile in your face, and try to screw you over behind your back, the OP is probably one of them. This is why we as a department are always getting screwed. Instead of shitting on a qru sergeant why doesnt the OP post something relevant to our quality of life as officers? We really are our own worst enemy.
    What does that term snake in the grass even mean?

Unregistered
    She’s kinda cute though....
    Dem granny painties get me everytime.

Unregistered
    Nitza is one of the most QRU people I've ever met, if you are on here talking smack about her it says ALOT about you and what type of person YOU are.
    I have many qru friends that are clueless when it comes to teaching. 2 different things.

Unregistered
    I have many qru friends that are clueless when it comes to teaching. 2 different things.
    I think they’re mandated to follow a curriculum by FDLE. Even if you have enough war stories to tea bag Tom Clancy.

Unregistered
    Smash approved???

Unregistered
    I think they’re mandated to follow a curriculum by FDLE. Even if you have enough war stories to tea bag Tom Clancy.
    exactly. how can anyone complain about this Sgt when there are people like nadal who teach as if she’s a badass and has a ton of war stories yet she did about 2 months total on the road and was either injured or pregnant for the rest. now the director’s chauffeur takes her to lunch

Unregistered
    As a POT all these instructors have war stories.....

Unregistered
    She drowns in a cup of water doesn’t matter if it’s her material or not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast