Shiny Pamphlets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shiny Pamphlets

Unregistered

Shiny Pamphlets

Wow got to my mailbox this morning and found Sheriff Tony's initiatives in a fancy pamphlet. Sheriff I don't think the guys give a shit about what you have done. Pay us is all we want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow got to my mailbox this morning and found Sheriff Tony's initiatives in a fancy pamphlet. Sheriff I don't think the guys give a shit about what you have done. Pay us is all we want.
    I got mine also and threw that crap in the street. I later saw a homeless guy on a bicycle ride by and pick it up. I watched him go behind a tree and take a big deuce he then wiped his a$$ with it. I applauded him and he waved as he rode away.
    True story.

Unregistered
    I got mine also and threw that crap in the street. I later saw a homeless guy on a bicycle ride by and pick it up. I watched him go behind a tree and take a big deuce he then wiped his a$$ with it. I applauded him and he waved as he rode away.
    True story.
    Nice! And I'm especially happy to see that you are bonding with the community in such a meaningful way! True story lololol

Unregistered
    Nice job. That’s an excellent example of BSO on the block. Another policy which TT put in place which is a waste of time.

Unregistered
    Nice! And I'm especially happy to see that you are bonding with the community in such a meaningful way! True story lololol
    Thanks, I got it on body cam and pulled a case number Lol.

Unregistered
    True story.
    I believe that 100%! I used mine to line the bottom of my bird cage.

Unregistered
    True story.
    ^^^Love it^^^...

My neighbor brought his shiny pamphlet over to my house and said to me “ who is this N*gger” and would you vote for him. I told him H*ll NO. My Neighbor said good neither will my family or friends and I will tell anybody else I can influence not to vote for him either!

This is exactly how you don't get elected....Make sure you tell all your friends, neighbors, family and the people you don't like NOT lol, to vote for this TURD!

Unregistered
    ^^^Love it^^^...

My neighbor brought his shiny pamphlet over to my house and said to me “ who is this N*gger” and would you vote for him. I told him H*ll NO. My Neighbor said good neither will my family or friends and I will tell anybody else I can influence not to vote for him either!

This is exactly how you don't get elected....Make sure you tell all your friends, neighbors, family and the people you don't like NOT lol, to vote for this TURD!
    Too bad you live in Loxahatchee hick boy!!!

Unregistered
    Too bad you live in Loxahatchee hick boy!!!
    Nope, sorry spear chucker aka porch monkey I live in the cesspool called Broward County but not on MLK Blvd like yourself.

Unregistered
    You keyboard commandos hiding behind your anonymity and throwing your racist terms out wouldn't have the balls to say that to anyone's faces. All you do is make all of us look stupid and from 1955. Want to bash the stupid "Look what I'm taking credit for!" pamphlet, great, but you lose all credibility when you drop N bombs and the like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast