Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol

Unregistered

Lol

Great job on that Homicide !!!! Lol lol lol lol

Unregistered
    ?!? More please

Unregistered
    They did a great job, both homicides were solved quickly under the leadership of Sgt. Michelle Smith. Make her a Captain!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They did a great job, both homicides were solved quickly under the leadership of Sgt. Michelle Smith. Make her a Captain!!!!!
    https://www.theledger.com/news/20190...lake-wales-men

Captain?? I am thinking officer after this screw up!!

Unregistered
    “Case status: Unfounded,” she wrote on her report.

Lolololol, imagine that Toni unfounded a case. Too bad she rushed to judgement and got it all wrong. What a train wreck!!

Unregistered
    BD never lies. TS never calls in sick. MS is the smartest cop at BPD

Unregistered
    So these poor guys called Toni on Friday and she told them to see her on Monday, (according to the Ledger), cause she was to busy getting her nails done!!!!! Lolololllololol

Unregistered
    Regardless of what happened, it’s not going to be BD’s or JH’s fault. “We will review our social media policy and adjust accordingly.” Then, send in the clowns. If we were accredited, this wouldn’t have happened, blah blah blah. Nothing more will be said, and it will all go away.

Anyone that works for them 2 should keep detailed notes of conversations you are involved in, I worked for BD for a little while and that dude is a snake and only worried about him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regardless of what happened, it’s not going to be BD’s or JH’s fault. “We will review our social media policy and adjust accordingly.” Then, send in the clowns. If we were accredited, this wouldn’t have happened, blah blah blah. Nothing more will be said, and it will all go away.

Anyone that works for them 2 should keep detailed notes of conversations you are involved in, I worked for BD for a little while and that dude is a snake and only worried about him.
    I agree and I guess their great leadership and the recent pay increase isnt enogh to keep officers around. I hear like 5 more officers are in te process of leaving for other agencies. What a clown show!!

Unregistered
    Has anyone put out a statement or at least a Facebook post apologizing to the guys involved? It is possible to do so without admitting fault.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast