Wednesday's FOP meeting. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Mr. Classy

It was horrible, disgraceful. I wear the uniform proud. But what I witnessed it's was the lowest of the lowest. People in the street have integrity and are Noble man and woman. Tonight I was embarrassed by everyone pulido camp and Max camp

Unregistered
    This department is a disgrace never I have I seen so much backstabbing and garbage in uniforms

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This department is a disgrace never I have I seen so much backstabbing and garbage in uniforms
    If you want to sling your weenie around prepare for it to get cut off. So what happened I was not invited to the show

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The department looked united against evil powers. Thebonly backstabber was max Valdes and Tommy Reyes. Tommy you're here for the majority not the minority. The actives are the majority. I'll tell you this the way things are going, the pendulum has swung the other way and we're tired of you and your brother. Come next meeting you'll see. Tic toc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12