Jack Perez let the truth b known
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jack Perez let the truth b known

Jack Perez told us what happened between max Valdes and destephan. Guess what max the truth will be known by all. Come Wednesday everyone will know. Max the truth will set free.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jack Perez told us what happened between max Valdes and destephan. Guess what max the truth will be known by all. Come Wednesday everyone will know. Max the truth will set free.
    Jack Perez and pullido have attacked an innocent Max. He's done nothing wrong and I'll come to his defense.

Unregistered
    Jack Perez and pullido have attacked an innocent Max. He's done nothing wrong and I'll come to his defense.
    What's your name Laurenceau? Another hated person. Max crying he wont have insurance is BS. FOP insurance is afforded to all officers. The police credit union has a dental insurance. Max quit playing the sympathy card.

Unregistered
    What's your name Laurenceau? Another hated person. Max crying he wont have insurance is BS. FOP insurance is afforded to all officers. The police credit union has a dental insurance. Max quit playing the sympathy card.
    Laurenceau? Didn't Max try to demote him at the civil service hearing?

Unregistered
    Laurenceau? Didn't Max try to demote him at the civil service hearing?
    I guess he chooses his evils well. Better him than me. I wouldn't support either snake in the grass.

Unregistered
    That's the truth. Max you've caused shame and disgrace to our union. Do the right thing. You'll not be affected by stepping down. The only reason youre doing this is to sue our establishment. Tommy even though he'll tell the truth you're still our president. And we will treat you as such.

Unregistered
    Hey Jack who gave the video to Cunill?

Unregistered
    Jack and Eric are coming Wednesday to destroy the Reyes brothers. After he destroys Max. Preparate. Wait n see. Miami bi tches

Unregistered
    That's the truth. Max you've caused shame and disgrace to our union. Do the right thing. You'll not be affected by stepping down. The only reason youre doing this is to sue our establishment. Tommy even though he'll tell the truth you're still our president. And we will treat you as such.
    Tommy refuses to go down with max.

Unregistered
    Tommy refuses to go down with max.
    I'll tell you that's a lie. Because if max goes down. Matt follows. They'll protect Max till the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast