Homestead’s Favorite Son

Unregistered

Homestead’s Favorite Son

Well looks like Ole’ Stahl didn’t get the Director of Homestead Rodeo Job he applied for, so he will remain as the PBA’s tip of the spear. Now don’t let your achy breaky hearts be troubled Billy Rey Cyrus cause Ole’ Stahl will be representing the Homestead gentry at the rodeo as he will ride his horse down the Old Town Road (AKA: Krome Ave) with a PBA flag in hand during the parade with his faithful sidekick Ole’ Shiver next to him.

Unregistered
    This guy is something else. I can’t even SAY PBA with pride anymore.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is something else. I can’t even SAY PBA with pride anymore.
    Where the **** were all you Stahl haters during the PBA balloting? I voted for John Rivera, not these clowns. I really believe that the most outspoken of you little *****es didn’t even bother to vote.
    Eat shit all of you.
    The opposition sure as hell showed up though.
    And now we got our damn union. What a joke.

Unregistered
    John Rivera and underlings were so outta touch with the troops he changed the locks to PBA bldg ( your dues $$) when Stahl went to witness count and he ordered two cases of champagne. LMFAO !!!!

Unregistered
    Talk about the past if you like but the problems that currently plague the PBA is real with no fix in sight. That has everything to do with Steadman Stahl and his minions.
    Scandal upon scandal. Mismanagement upon mismanagement. Afraid to speak up for officers.
    Poor hiring and the loss of the best employees is a concern.
    The list seems to be endless. So let’s keep the eye on the ball thats in play now.