BSO Temp Tony FAILS once again?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder what clowns are leading this pack lmao. We keep getting slammed and it’s time we hold individuals responsible. How about we start from the top and work our way down. Enough is enough

Unregistered

Keep up with the rest of us, old news is meaningless

Good work BSO! Good job by deputies. That's what we pay detectives to do, intercept drug dealers laundering DRUG MONEY STUPID!

Unregistered

Snowflake won t slap but he will lick

Wonder what clowns are leading this pack lmao. We keep getting slammed and it’s time we hold individuals responsible. How about we start from the top and work our way down. Enough is enough
    Define getting slammed you dork! I hate Tony more than YOU but this was good old fashioned detective work. Get that drug dealing POS OFF THE STREET!!!!!
    So STFU IRA!!!!

Unregistered
    Good work BSO! Good job by deputies. That's what we pay detectives to do, intercept drug dealers laundering DRUG MONEY STUPID!
    What are you some kind of expert? Whoever is in charge better know what kind of trouble they will be in from the article dumb ass. Can you read? We probably not. Read the entire article and by the way
    it's not talking about the Deputies. Who is in charge and how/ what practices are the investigations are handled and why are they bringing handled. More lawsuits I see in the horizon=Les pay raises. I can tell you don't work for BSO. Don't you think we have enough problems?

Unregistered

What???

What are you some kind of expert? Whoever is in charge better know what kind of trouble they will be in from the article dumb ass. Can you read? We probably not. Read the entire article and by the way
    it's not talking about the Deputies. Who is in charge and how/ what practices are the investigations are handled and why are they bringing handled. More lawsuits I see in the horizon=Les pay raises. I can tell you don't work for BSO. Don't you think we have enough problems?
    Lmao as a matter of fact I am . And pay raises are not connected to lawsuits sparky. You just hate TT
    WHICH I do too. There was NOTHING wrong with anything that was done in that case! The only issue is that the reporter was just a cop hating and lying faggot from the Debbie wasserman Schultz school,
    of George Soros vermin ass lickers.

Unregistered

Scared of trouble?????????

If YOU are scared of trouble, best get the FFFKK OUT of law enforcement!
    I never been scared of attorneys with that lawsuit sheet! If we are worried about some boohoo snowflake with a lawsuit against us , then let's all become fireman so we can jerk our hoses, eat spaghetti out of a bowl and sleeps with sweaty MENS!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    If YOU are scared of trouble, best get the FFFKK OUT of law enforcement!
    I never been scared of attorneys with that lawsuit sheet! If we are worried about some boohoo snowflake with a lawsuit against us , then let's all become fireman so we can jerk our hoses, eat spaghetti out of a bowl and sleeps with sweaty MENS!!!!!!!!!!
    Sleeps with sweaty mens reminds me of hurricane time... So, I go in this dark room to catch some rest and there were approximately 5-6 deputies in there sleeping. So I laid down and the one body closest to me began to snore loudly and fart like a horse. After about a half hour of these disgusting nocturnal habits, I felt like I was gonna puke, but I had to know who this dude was as I was completely nauseated. So before I left, I shined my flashlight and saw that it was our disgusting undersheriff Weezy. I guess thats why she's named that because I've had respiratory problems ever since that incident.

Unregistered

Love it!!

Sleeps with sweaty mens reminds me of hurricane time... So, I go in this dark room to catch some rest and there were approximately 5-6 deputies in there sleeping. So I laid down and the one body closest to me began to snore loudly and fart like a horse. After about a half hour of these disgusting nocturnal habits, I felt like I was gonna puke, but I had to know who this dude was as I was completely nauseated. So before I left, I shined my flashlight and saw that it was our disgusting undersheriff Weezy. I guess thats why she's named that because I've had respiratory problems ever since that incident.
    Too funny and TRUE!

Unregistered
    Lmao as a matter of fact I am . And pay raises are not connected to lawsuits sparky. You just hate TT
    WHICH I do too. There was NOTHING wrong with anything that was done in that case! The only issue is that the reporter was just a cop hating and lying faggot from the Debbie wasserman Schultz school,
    of George Soros vermin ass lickers.
    I will just call you **** in the mouth. Whenever BSO gets sued it comes out of the general funds so FYI every time we get sued we will fell it. Say what you know and get your mouth out of your as* ****.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast