The Lowest of the Low - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    What kind of blind faith subservient garbage is this OP. First of all, I don’t bend a knee for no man, regardless of rank or position. I’m not here to serve the Sheriff, I’m here to serve my community, to serve the people. The sheriff doesn’t pay me, the citizens do. It’s this kind of idiotic thinking that empowers individual men to grow corrupt, blind loyal zealots ready to kiss the ring and do anything the sheriff says for his “paycheck”.

He is a man, he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like I do. let’s be honest, if it wasn’t for the fact that his father in law is a billionaire it would likely be a different name on that check that id still be getting, because chronister isn’t the end all be all. I earned my position in law enforcement in the state of Florida, I built experience by serving my country in the Military, I earned my education by obtaining my degrees, molded and built my resume, I put myself through academy and I past the certification test. I don’t owe everything I have to chronister, my family eats well because I clawed my way to a level of experience and knowledge that if chronister didn’t want, any other sheriff or chief would gladly employee. Honestly I do this job from a sense of duty, to serve for something greater than any one man, however, you politicians are slowly killing that passion for me.

God knows I could do so much more for an even bigger paycheck. I don’t need Chronister’s pay check to thrive,I could do that elsewhere. The almighty Heavenly Father is the only one I answer to, I pray that he still wants me on this path, to fight evil where it exists, but if the day comes that I feel my path no longer lies in law enforcement, I’ll be gone, regardless of whose name was on the check.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What kind of blind faith subservient garbage is this OP. First of all, I don’t bend a knee for no man, regardless of rank or position. I’m not here to serve the Sheriff, I’m here to serve my community, to serve the people. The sheriff doesn’t pay me, the citizens do. It’s this kind of idiotic thinking that empowers individual men to grow corrupt, blind loyal zealots ready to kiss the ring and do anything the sheriff says for his “paycheck”.

He is a man, he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like I do. let’s be honest, if it wasn’t for the fact that his father in law is a billionaire it would likely be a different name on that check that id still be getting, because chronister isn’t the end all be all. I earned my position in law enforcement in the state of Florida, I built experience by serving my country in the Military, I earned my education by obtaining my degrees, molded and built my resume, I put myself through academy and I past the certification test. I don’t owe everything I have to chronister, my family eats well because I clawed my way to a level of experience and knowledge that if chronister didn’t want, any other sheriff or chief would gladly employee. Honestly I do this job from a sense of duty, to serve for something greater than any one man, however, you politicians are slowly killing that passion for me.

God knows I could do so much more for an even bigger paycheck. I don’t need Chronister’s pay check to thrive,I could do that elsewhere. The almighty Heavenly Father is the only one I answer to, I pray that he still wants me on this path, to fight evil where it exists, but if the day comes that I feel my path no longer lies in law enforcement, I’ll be gone, regardless of whose name was on the check.
    This might be the most arrogant, self-centered and selfish post on this site yet. This person clearly has an enormous God-complex. Thinks the world would stop spinning if he ever stopped being such a hero. Scary.

Unregistered
    This might be the most arrogant, self-centered and selfish post on this site yet. This person clearly has an enormous God-complex. Thinks the world would stop spinning if he ever stopped being such a hero. Scary.
    lol, you know what is scary is how you can spin anything. How the hell do you get any of this out of my post? I literally praise the one and only true god, not me and not chronister. I say I do this job to serve the people to be about something greater than one man greater than myself and you get that I’m self centered. The world won’t stop spinning, it’s been spinning long before my blip of an existence and it will continue spinning long after I’m gone. And I’m no hero, just a man actually trying to do something half decent. Just because I don’t want to take shit from an mother man, I have a god complex? I don’t need to be god to stand up to fckin bully spineless cowards like you.

Unregistered
    lol, you know what is scary is how you can spin anything. How the hell do you get any of this out of my post? I literally praise the one and only true god, not me and not chronister. I say I do this job to serve the people to be about something greater than one man greater than myself and you get that I’m self centered. The world won’t stop spinning, it’s been spinning long before my blip of an existence and it will continue spinning long after I’m gone. And I’m no hero, just a man actually trying to do something half decent. Just because I don’t want to take shit from an mother man, I have a god complex? I don’t need to be god to stand up to fckin bully spineless cowards like you.
    We hope you one day find internal peace.

Unregistered
    Its a troll and a non LEO at that!

Unregistered

Just what we need, another civil servant with a hero complex. You would think will all those advanced degrees you would have “passed” the certification instead of “past” it. You must have been “fighting evil where it exists” that day huh Rambo.

Unregistered

Lowest of the low?

How about this for you horse shiit low of the low comment? How about how low our staffing levels are on the street? Anyone witness the chaos that ensues during mid day and during shift change due to how short we are? The amount of high priority holding calls? And thats with day shift going home late as a piss poor method to compensate for this agency’s logistical failure.

Care to comment? Instead of focusing on spelling errors, calling people name, and offering opinions, how about comment on something factual that can not be hidden.

Unregistered
    How about this for you horse shiit low of the low comment? How about how low our staffing levels are on the street? Anyone witness the chaos that ensues during mid day and during shift change due to how short we are? The amount of high priority holding calls? And thats with day shift going home late as a piss poor method to compensate for this agency’s logistical failure.

Care to comment? Instead of focusing on spelling errors, calling people name, and offering opinions, how about comment on something factual that can not be hidden.
    He's just mad because a motor unit gave him a ticket for doing 51 in a 45. Now he spends 23 and a half hours a day trolling this website to stick it to those "pigs."

Unregistered

Chaos during shift change? WFT are you talking about? I’ve never seen “chaos”. I agree with many things posted here, but when you resort to this kind of extreme exaggeration, I have to assume all of your statements and arguments are just lies. You’ve discredited yourself.

Unregistered
    Excellent post brother. Your exactly right, you serve the people not the sheriff. I recently retired from the S.O. and I haven’t missed a beat. Everyone wants to praise Chronister, but if your not one of his favorites or directly benefitting him, he can give two shits about you. Chronister’s favorite line is “hard work pays off”. Fact is I can name quite a few people that are high ranking who didn’t work any harder than anyone else. I’m honestly glad to be gone from that place. I thank God everyday that he blessed me to leave in one piece. Keep your head up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast