The Lowest of the Low
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Lowest of the Low

There’s nothing lower than a scumbag who accepts a paycheck from a man but then doesn’t support him 100%. They think they’re all high and mighty, criticizing every decision and even complaining about the work required. But they sure as hell love the paycheck when it drops in their account every two weeks. They should feel ashamed for badmouthing the man who provides their family with a comfortable and secure life. But they don’t. They think they’re morally superior and have all the answers. In reality, they’re not morally superior, they’re morally corrupt. If they really believed the sheriff is so dead wrong on everything, they’d quit and refuse to work for him IF they had strong morals. They know the sheriff is a great man and a great leader so they stay. Collect your paycheck, do your job, and support your leadership team. If you don’t, you’re immoral and corrupt.

Unregistered
    Go away troll.....Your not a Leo and have no idea what you are talking about

Unregistered
    I was a law enforcement office, retired now. And I agree with the poster wholeheartedly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s nothing lower than a scumbag who accepts a paycheck from a man but then doesn’t support him 100%. They think they’re all high and mighty, criticizing every decision and even complaining about the work required. But they sure as hell love the paycheck when it drops in their account every two weeks. They should feel ashamed for badmouthing the man who provides their family with a comfortable and secure life. But they don’t. They think they’re morally superior and have all the answers. In reality, they’re not morally superior, they’re morally corrupt. If they really believed the sheriff is so dead wrong on everything, they’d quit and refuse to work for him IF they had strong morals. They know the sheriff is a great man and a great leader so they stay. Collect your paycheck, do your job, and support your leadership team. If you don’t, you’re immoral and corrupt.
    So I am 100% dedicated to the person who presently is the elected sheriff. Hence when he looses the election I am to resign in the sense of solidarity.

Sorry you are brain dead

Unregistered
    Totally agree, I pledged to uphold the us constitution and the laws of Florida, never did I make an oath to the sheriff.

Unregistered
    “You get paid.” Wow, setting the bar high there! We’re all just so lucky to be here...

In all seriousness, these issues started occurring under DG if not before that. Exposing legitimate concerns about the agency doesn’t mean we’re against sheriff.

If you really are part of the “leadership team” and not in your own mind... how about listening to your deputies and work towards making this agency something to brag about?

Or, just take offense to everything and do nothing...

Unregistered

my boss

Empowered by Florida State Statute. Work for the citizens. Employed by the Office of the Sheriff, not the person holding the seat.

Unregistered
    Empowered by Florida State Statute. Work for the citizens. Employed by the Office of the Sheriff, not the person holding the seat.

This!!!!

Plus we hold all of our supervisors, up to and including the Sheriff, to a higher standard!

Unregistered
    I was a law enforcement office, retired now. And I agree with the poster wholeheartedly.
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..

Unregistered
    Go away troll.....Your not a Leo and have no idea what you are talking about
    Your anger and rage makes me fear for the public. You’re the type of ba$tard who’d wear a big shiit eating grin while you stroked an old lady a cit for doing 51 in a 45. Isn’t that right, you little diick?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast