The Lowest of the Low - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excellent post brother. Your exactly right, you serve the people not the sheriff. I recently retired from the S.O. and I haven’t missed a beat. Everyone wants to praise Chronister, but if your not one of his favorites or directly benefitting him, he can give two shits about you. Chronister’s favorite line is “hard work pays off”. Fact is I can name quite a few people that are high ranking who didn’t work any harder than anyone else. I’m honestly glad to be gone from that place. I thank God everyday that he blessed me to leave in one piece. Keep your head up.

His new favorite line is "diversity and ethnicity pays off." White males need not apply.

Unregistered
    His new favorite line is "diversity and ethnicity pays off." White males need not apply.

Really? Fukcing dcikhead! Discrimination should not be tolerated.

Unregistered
    Really? Fukcing dcikhead! Discrimination should not be tolerated.
    You can’t reason with these pieces of $hit. The only way to get the racism out is to identify and fire those who engage in that type of hate speech. It’s disgusting. It’s an embarrassment. The overwhelming majority of deputies do not support hate speech. They support the sheriff who is doing his best to be progressive. He deserves 100% support.

Unregistered
    You can’t reason with these pieces of $hit. The only way to get the racism out is to identify and fire those who engage in that type of hate speech. It’s disgusting. It’s an embarrassment. The overwhelming majority of deputies do not support hate speech. They support the sheriff who is doing his best to be progressive. He deserves 100% support.

It sounds to me like the Sheriff is the one being discriminatory. Promoting, or giving specialty positions to minorities, or those diverse, just because they are minorities of diverse. Is there a pattern of whit males being passed over for minorities or those deemed diverse?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123