PBA contract - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PBA contract

Unregistered
    You sorry scum are lucky your getting anything. Your all over paid security guards who couldn't hack it at a real agency! Of anything we should be giving you a pay CUT of 3% a year go lock some bathrooms stop wasting gas sitting in your cars playing on you're phone's on leo affairs

Unregistered
    Touched a nerve did we. Boyo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sorry scum are lucky your getting anything. Your all over paid security guards who couldn't hack it at a real agency! Of anything we should be giving you a pay CUT of 3% a year go lock some bathrooms stop wasting gas sitting in your cars playing on you're phone's on leo affairs
    NOOOOOO. I will sit in my car and milk the clock same as the admin folks do in their offices. I will do less for more money. Gas is cheap now but still more expensive than your mom. I will lock bathrooms only when I'm in it to get away from your peering eyes. You are powerless to give or take back anything.

Unregistered
    “Police union requests ‘pandemic pay’ for Lakeland officers”,,, emm wonder if the same union will request for other depts. in the same chapter ???

Unregistered
    “Police union requests ‘pandemic pay’ for Lakeland officers”,,, emm wonder if the same union will request for other depts. in the same chapter ???
    When the union rep ask for the same benefits for USFSP and USF Sarasota maybe
    ... Highly unlikely. Just pay a lawyer when you need one. It's cheaper.
    Paying good money for poor representation.

Unregistered
    When the union rep ask for the same benefits for USFSP and USF Sarasota maybe
    ... Highly unlikely. Just pay a lawyer when you need one. It's cheaper.
    Paying good money for poor representation.

LAKELAND PD deserves that pay because every scum bag resident is at home now because their job laid them all off and causing all sorts of extra needs for policing on top of the full-time animals they deal with.

LAKELAND PD is running their asses off right now while a spineless, do nothing, working the only job that would put up with you, idiot, is crying about getting "pandemic pay" while your dopey ass is driving around a CLOSED AND DESERTED College Campus.

Go walk around and ask people to cough on you.

Unregistered
    LAKELAND PD deserves that pay because every scum bag resident is at home now because their job laid them all off and causing all sorts of extra needs for policing on top of the full-time animals they deal with.

LAKELAND PD is running their asses off right now while a spineless, do nothing, working the only job that would put up with you, idiot, is crying about getting "pandemic pay" while your dopey ass is driving around a CLOSED AND DESERTED College Campus.

Better yet I'll let your wife spit on my rooster before I stick it in. She can cough then. Get some anger management therapy.

Unregistered

Sounds bigoted when you call the citizens scumbags. Real nice person you are. Treat everyone with respect. So tough and considerate.
    Signed:
    Spineless laughing at you.

Unregistered
    You really think you deserve that? You're lucky you're not being laid off.

You wouldn't last 5 mins in Lakeland.

Unregistered
    You really think you deserve that? You're lucky you're not being laid off.

You wouldn't last 5 mins in Lakeland.
    Yeah the hardcore streets of Lakeland, FL

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast