PBA contract
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA contract

Unregistered

PBA contract

What's going on with the PBA contract that is up for negotiation? TTPD got a step plan based off of 80% of TPD's pay scale. Our PBA contract Rep is making another pension form NYPD and his salary here, I don't see him getting too aggressive in the bargaining for us. I hope we get some kind of raise over the next 3 yr though. I will give a huge bonus to USF though for our medical plan and the cost compared to TTPD or TPD. I would like to see some kind of raise though, but the medical plan is really where it is all about really.

Unregistered
    Why don't you ask him yourself.

Unregistered
    Ok tough guy, speaking for some of the newer people here looking towards the future, not you.

Unregistered
    We should get extra money since we now have to do security's job. Open door requests, removing boots, picking up found property and removing people from elevators.

Unregistered
    OMG what a group crying children you have there. What was the last raise you got 15% ?? And still the tears flow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We should get extra money since we now have to do security's job. Open door requests, removing boots, picking up found property and removing people from elevators.
    Nope... You used to do that before we hired security, and for LESS money.... stupid boot

Unregistered
    I'm still waiting to see if they'll violate our contract again this year by not letting us seniority bid. I've yet to understand what departmental need personal preference or well rounded squads or young cops motivate old cops or whatever excuse they used falls under.

Unregistered
    Get use to doing the duties the security guards did for us for years before you started working here. We are now back to campus security again face it. Locking and unlocking doors, elevator calls, picking up junk property found, and jump starting cars. I hope this is temporary and they will hire the security back to do these things, but until then get use to it. And, yes seniority is out. A PBA contract, if there is such a thing that is enforced and up held, is almost a joke. They will do what they want. Yes, the Administrators running the department do not want senior officers here, and why would they? They cost too much money and can be replaced by a continuous supply of new officers. If you plan to stay here for a career, and most don not and move on, this should concern you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget the elevators. You got a 15% pay raise in the last contract.

Unregistered

Pba union rep

How come the PBA UNION rep does not notify the USFSP members or consider their needs?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast