Another FOP party? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is that rat Justine sensoring what we're writing? Nobody likes rats. We know what you did and karma is my friend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree no taxation without representation.
    Sounds like the beginning of a revolution. I echo your chabts for a new regime. One that doesn't bow down to commissioners, chiefs, and mayor. One who thinks on there own. What we have now is a puppet president. Unless it's a party, then he thinks on his own. Look Tommy, you want yo olan social hours join the PBA. You're playing with our livelihoods. Unacceptable.

Unregistered
    Taxation without representation is exactly what’s going on! Reyes Bros help no one, it’s like your alone when you need help the most. Vote them out!

Unregistered
    Matt the rat and that northend turd have been here pushing this thread down. I have something for you, come Wednesday i will have a surprise for you. Watch and see how many people come put to support you. All your deeds you've both done will be brought to light. Like thr bible said all that's done in the dark will come to light. Tommy and Matt toure done.

Unregistered
    What have these social parties done to remove GPS from our vehicles? Who shows up to this social society?

Unregistered
    What have these social parties done to remove GPS from our vehicles? Who shows up to this social society?
    Thats for sure. Is the chief going to be there so we can have a one on one? What a joke.

Unregistered
    Is that rat Justine sensoring what we're writing? Nobody likes rats. We know what you did and karma is my friend.
    Its either Maximiliano or justin. Both rats. Justin bring your evidence against Tommy and Matt.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the beginning of a revolution. I echo your chabts for a new regime. One that doesn't bow down to commissioners, chiefs, and mayor. One who thinks on there own. What we have now is a puppet president. Unless it's a party, then he thinks on his own. Look Tommy, you want yo olan social hours join the PBA. You're playing with our livelihoods. Unacceptable.
    When will th rally chants begin for change. Change is what we want. Unfortunately change is what we wanted before and we got it. Now we want another change. I will not wait till next year. IT'S MY UNION AND I WANT IT NOW.

Unregistered
    Its either Maximiliano or justin. Both rats. Justin bring your evidence against Tommy and Matt.
    Justin has the evidence to have Matt impeached. Justin i will expect you to be at the Meeting. When you do i have a surprise for you as well.

Unregistered
    Justin has the evidence to have Matt impeached. Justin i will expect you to be at the Meeting. When you do i have a surprise for you as well.
    What's the evidence that the nut job has?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast