Former Miramar Police Officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miramar PD must have celebrated the day you left. If you wanted my opinion you would "beat it out of me"!!! With that type of attitude you do not need to be working with us. Unfortunately when someone like you goes nuts on a scene it causes problems for the other deputies on the scene. Now I'm sure I don't want to work with you. There are only a few of you Miramar guys here so the field of who to watch more closely is narrow. I'm sure it won't be long before you show your true colors by beating and handcuffed prisoner or something tough guy.
    I have no dog in this fight but you sound like a typical millennial p*ssy. Sorry if the truth hurts!
    I am all for going to another dept. if that’s what you want to do and it helps your career.

Unregistered
    I have no dog in this fight but you sound like a typical millennial p*ssy. Sorry if the truth hurts!
    I am all for going to another dept. if that’s what you want to do and it helps your career.
    Fine, you work with him.

Unregistered
    Did you actually read what the first poster said? It was about the $hithead's attitude about leaving, not the actual leaving. The guy that left them sounds like an arrogant trash bucket to me, and I'm no typical millennial. We work with enough sorry jerks with sorry attitudes, why do we need to collect more like them. Then again, you did call me p*ssy in your text so maybe you are just like him. The two of you clowns can hold hands or something and talk about what bad-asses you are, and god's gift to law enforcement.

Unregistered
    I think his point is that the a holes that left were upset with the all black commission and command staff at miramar and now Sheriff Tony is promoting black employees like Miramar did, deserving or undeserving. I think he was basically calling them racists and now they have it the same with an all black command. That is just what I think the original poster was trying to say.

Unregistered
    Did you actually read what the first poster said? It was about the $hithead's attitude about leaving, not the actual leaving. The guy that left them sounds like an arrogant trash bucket to me, and I'm no typical millennial. We work with enough sorry jerks with sorry attitudes, why do we need to collect more like them. Then again, you did call me p*ssy in your text so maybe you are just like him. The two of you clowns can hold hands or something and talk about what bad-asses you are, and god's gift to law enforcement.
    Aww did the word p*ssy hurt your millennial feelings?
    So what kind of millennial are you since you are not a typical one?
    This is the future of Law Enforcement folks I’d say we are screwed.

Unregistered
    What I'm saying is if you felt the need to leave, then leave. Some of you didn't need to be self righteousness pompous asses about it and push it in the faces of those who could not leave. Not all of you did it but some of you. Benefits may be better for you, but the basic job is the same - dealing with sorry people all day long (black, white, green, etc, all one beef patty short of a Big Mac.) Same sh*t, different department; maybe you sh*t is better, I don't know. I won't bother you or this site again.
    Ok snowflake maybe your in the wrong line of work if your so over sensitive.

Unregistered
    Ok snowflake maybe your in the wrong line of work if your so over sensitive.
    "Snowflake" or "over sensitive?" People like you are nothing more than a peeble that gets in my shoe which I remove and then keep walking. After I take a dump I like to flush - not because I'm overly sensitive. I just don't like turds floating around clogging up things. You are one of the giant loser sh*t turds around this place that needs to be flushed. I get tired of working with negative, useless, lazy, people like you that piss and moan all day about everything. Would I be more of a man putting up with the likes of you? PS - I don't give a rat's ass what color you are, all I care about is character - which you don't have.

Unregistered
    "Snowflake" or "over sensitive?" People like you are nothing more than a peeble that gets in my shoe which I remove and then keep walking. After I take a dump I like to flush - not because I'm overly sensitive. I just don't like turds floating around clogging up things. You are one of the giant loser sh*t turds around this place that needs to be flushed. I get tired of working with negative, useless, lazy, people like you that piss and moan all day about everything. Would I be more of a man putting up with the likes of you? PS - I don't give a rat's ass what color you are, all I care about is character - which you don't have.
    Yeah yeah yeah, okay tough guy you feel better about yourself now???
    STFU p*ssy boy!

Unregistered
    Yeah yeah yeah, okay tough guy you feel better about yourself now???
    STFU p*ssy boy!
    Oh, I'm sorry, did you get your snowflake over sensitive feelings hurt? Go back to that shit hole Miramar, I hear that they lost one of their village phucks, you must be him. They say circle jerks just aren't the same without you as the pivot man. Maybe if we run out of Miramar rejects to hire we can find more rejects from BF Clewiston PD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12