Former Miramar Police Officers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Former Miramar Police Officers

There are a few of you deputies who used to be Miramar Police Officers. You became vocal about the direction of the city and command staff. Some of you kind of threw it in our faces that you were leaving for Greener Pastures, that being BSO. Many of us were stuck due to time on and pension issues. I wish that you could have been at least slightly humble about your exit from us, but you weren't. Is BSO bigger, and therefore supposedly packed with more opportunities? Yes. But that's not what you threw in our faces. It was the racial make-up of the city, commission, and command staff that you were leaving, and many of you sure let us know it. So how is that working out for you??? Next time you leave, add a dose of humility to it. To all my BSO deputy friends, please stay safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a few of you deputies who used to be Miramar Police Officers. You became vocal about the direction of the city and command staff. Some of you kind of threw it in our faces that you were leaving for Greener Pastures, that being BSO. Many of us were stuck due to time on and pension issues. I wish that you could have been at least slightly humble about your exit from us, but you weren't. Is BSO bigger, and therefore supposedly packed with more opportunities? Yes. But that's not what you threw in our faces. It was the racial make-up of the city, commission, and command staff that you were leaving, and many of you sure let us know it. So how is that working out for you??? Next time you leave, add a dose of humility to it. To all my BSO deputy friends, please stay safe.
    So what are you *****ing about and what point are you really trying to make???

It’s working out great thanks for asking. My pension likes it also.

If you chose to stay for whatever reason that’s on you, so now the real question is how is that working out for YOU!!!!!

Unregistered

If you chose to stay for whatever reason that’s on you, so now the real question is how is that working out for YOU!!!!!
    You chumps should have stayed in Miramar. BSO is heading for a brick wall and there will be many casualties.

Unregistered
    You chumps should have stayed in Miramar. BSO is heading for a brick wall and there will be many casualties.
    Yeah okay, you enjoy that cesspool, I will take BSO any day no matter how bad you think it is before I would ever come back to that sh*thole of a city and dept.

Unregistered

What I'm saying is if you felt the need to leave, then leave. Some of you didn't need to be self righteousness pompous asses about it and push it in the faces of those who could not leave. Not all of you did it but some of you. Benefits may be better for you, but the basic job is the same - dealing with sorry people all day long (black, white, green, etc, all one beef patty short of a Big Mac.) Same sh*t, different department; maybe you sh*t is better, I don't know. I won't bother you or this site again.

Unregistered
    Yeah okay, you enjoy that cesspool, I will take BSO any day no matter how bad you think it is before I would ever come back to that sh*thole of a city and dept.
    I think by this post you just proved the Miramar officer's point. You sound like nothing more than a brat who needs to go back to English grammar class. Well you are here now in law enforcement heaven - enjoy it whiner. Oh, It will be fine if you stay away from me. We have enough poisonous people here now that spread their nonsense, I don't need to associate with one more.

Unregistered
    What I'm saying is if you felt the need to leave, then leave. Some of you didn't need to be self righteousness pompous asses about it and push it in the faces of those who could not leave. Not all of you did it but some of you. Benefits may be better for you, but the basic job is the same - dealing with sorry people all day long (black, white, green, etc, all one beef patty short of a Big Mac.) Same sh*t, different department; maybe you sh*t is better, I don't know. I won't bother you or this site again.
    I hear a little jealousy in your voice. A little to old to start over or just set in your ways??? Don’t hate the player hate the game buddy. A LOT more opportunities with BSO than that stagnant dept. glad I left. No hard feelings buddy.

Unregistered
    I think by this post you just proved the Miramar officer's point. You sound like nothing more than a brat who needs to go back to English grammar class. Well you are here now in law enforcement heaven - enjoy it whiner. Oh, It will be fine if you stay away from me. We have enough poisonous people here now that spread their nonsense, I don't need to associate with one more.
    GFY jagoff, If I wanted your opinion I would beat it out of you believe you that. Trust me I don’t associate with your type anyways you smell like sh*t.

Unregistered
    GFY jagoff, If I wanted your opinion I would beat it out of you believe you that. Trust me I don’t associate with your type anyways you smell like sh*t.
    Miramar PD must have celebrated the day you left. If you wanted my opinion you would "beat it out of me"!!! With that type of attitude you do not need to be working with us. Unfortunately when someone like you goes nuts on a scene it causes problems for the other deputies on the scene. Now I'm sure I don't want to work with you. There are only a few of you Miramar guys here so the field of who to watch more closely is narrow. I'm sure it won't be long before you show your true colors by beating and handcuffed prisoner or something tough guy.

Unregistered
    It's easy to see why the Miramar officer didn't like your piss poor attitude. Just what we need another A$$hole like you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast