FOP President

Thread: FOP President

Unregistered

FOP President

Question for the FOP president:
    You recently made a post threatening those who exercised their freedom of speech; telling them how they should be careful about what they post - threatening their jobs. I can no longer see your post. Did you change your mind? Did you realize that by posting that you were validating peoples' opinions of you? Where did your post go? We all must know...

Unregistered
    Ahh yes , the jealousy of the past leaders is still alive and well. He didnt threaten anyone and is doing just fine. Run along.

Unregistered
    You can find BC under 102's desk... Only way he got his stripes

Unregistered
    Grow up! You have a thin blue line sticker somewhere, maybe even a tattoo but you don’t even know the meaning as you come here anonymously to trash someone you fake a smile at in the hallway. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    This just shows the lack of morale within this department. Aaaah, Al you should be proud LOL

Unregistered

Nah

Nah all good. Keep the 2.5s coming and better benefits. Enjoy your retirement.

Unregistered

What?

So the Morbidly Obese #1 and #2 signed off on suspending a veteran deputy for being obese? Where is the FOP on this?

Unregistered
    Unless you know the full details and about the incident that occurred, you shouldn't speak.

Unregistered
    I do know the details. A veteran deputy (25 years) who is obese and had some issues at the range, which bye the way is concerning, was put on administrative duty with 101s and lying Mauer's OK who are both obese and would have the same issues at the range as the veteran Deputy. Bye the way the veteran Deputy is of outstanding character. The issue is how can the top two sign off on this when they have the same issue?? Leaders lead by example. My guess is if Mauer had do this he would have a heart attack. He has been unfit for duty (physically and mentally) for years. The problem isn't why did this happend it's the double standard of the top two of the agency who are sworn Law Enforcement Officers.

Unregistered
    TRUTH!!!!! Speak it loud!! The top two slops of this agency are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do know the details. A veteran deputy (25 years) who is obese and had some issues at the range, which bye the way is concerning, was put on administrative duty with 101s and lying Mauer's OK who are both obese and would have the same issues at the range as the veteran Deputy. Bye the way the veteran Deputy is of outstanding character. The issue is how can the top two sign off on this when they have the same issue?? Leaders lead by example. My guess is if Mauer had do this he would have a heart attack. He has been unfit for duty (physically and mentally) for years. The problem isn't why did this happend it's the double standard of the top two of the agency who are sworn Law Enforcement Officers.