No Captains? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Captains?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can’t grant political positions protection. Captains of Districts are the most political positions a sheriff has. If you granted protection you could be easily undermined.
    Yes you can dope.

Unregistered
    No Captains promoted because the gene pool of useless Lieutenants. We are completely out of stock look at the last batch of Lt promotions. Need I say more?

Unregistered
    Everyone knows Tony is gone in the primaries. Why would anyone want to be promoted to an unprotected position knowing that there is no guarantee you will have a job in a year

Unregistered
    Everyone knows Tony is gone in the primaries. Why would anyone want to be promoted to an unprotected position knowing that there is no guarantee you will have a job in a year
    Only a moron would take a promotion to captain right now. Everyone knows Israel is coming back with a vengeance.

Unregistered
    Anyone who takes captain under the tutlage of the dynamic duo Temporary and Black Weezy are desperate.

Unregistered
    Isn't JC almost off probation, if he is, I'm sure our fearless leader will promote him to Capt. He's obviously qualified according to the Sheriff's standards.

Unregistered
    I have to agree, the guy has controversy every where he goes...Been kinda quiet in Tamarac but is definitely not Chief material but most in this place aren’t.
    Hey Feeley..you are still a fat POS scvmbag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12