Manpower - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manpower

Unregistered
    Good luck and congrats to officer big red!

Unregistered
    That is why this place is a shit show. I was a long timer who recently left. I'm not big red. Admin is a joke. Promotions are a joke. Command staff is a joke. Barely a midsize agency, Delusional chief, two deputy chiefs, and now looking for an outside "Major" Now a new $10 million dollar police department. The chief just spent how much on his Taj Mahol of an office!!!!!!!

If your new or thinking about working here please use your brain and bail. Just attend a briefing. One LT. 3 Sgts. And if your lucky 9-10 road guys. Just walk around the departmenti. The cars look like a buy here pay here lot. Equipment is shit. Always negative press. Chief got a $40K raise a year while a new cop barely gets that annually. FMPD used to be something and a good place to work.

You can be negative and attack this post but I made it. Getting my pension now. Do not be blind. Open your eyes. Admin is smoke and mirrors. City is smoke and mirrors. Your a number that does not mean anything. Remember the Chief"s RaRa speech when he first got here? What a Croc of Shit. Fudged numbers, hypocrite, liar, and delusional. The worst part is the division of being a working cop. Patrol, Bikes, Gangs, SRO, Houising, Etc. This command staff has turned us against each other.

Do not fight each other and look out for each other as I do not want to attend an admin fueled kiss ass event where something tragic happens and its a free for all with the kiss ass/bullshit community of higher ups and wanna be promotions (you know who you are).

Thanks. Just a Hardworking ex patrol officer scrub.

Unregistered
    Not Big Red, but I will give it a go. Not even a midsize agency but what a shit show. A chief, 2 deputy chiefs and looking for a Major. Wow. Will not be promoted from within.

Fudged numbers. An endless budget on nonsense. A chief and staff that does not care. Just watch their actions at an officers funeral. Remember his Ra Ra speech!!!!!!!!!!! Where did that shit go. Not only does he drive the bus but its in permanent reverse. And you are all under it. Bad promotions, self promotion, narcism. hypocrite. How much was spent on making his office look like the Taj Mahal and now $10 million on a a new station.

If you are applying or new, just walk around the station. Out of date and the fleet looks like a buy here pay here lot. Bad/No credit, Everyones approved.

He just got a $40K a year raise while a nrw officer barely makes $40K. Walk into a briefing. One LT., up to three Sgys., and if your lucky and I mean everyone is there, ten Road Patrol Officers at best.

Some D-Bag or new hire will say something stupid and say Im a piece of shit disgruntled oldtimer but everything I said is accurate. Just re-read this post in a few years. Then it will make sense.

Unregistered
    I have a feeling none of the cops would have approved a 4% increase had they known the chief was getting a 25% raise with a private gym membership. Thoughts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123