Manpower - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manpower

Unregistered
    The entire GANG unit or what ever their new name is were all at the Fort Myers High football game a total of 30 GANG guys. The question is why?, There were already detail units at the football game. The 30 GANG-TASK FORCE MONKEYS were only there to hang out with the rich people on McGregor Boulevard. They should have been on road patrol humping calls for service.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps someone should enlighten night shift Lt. If he needs help try not to be arrogant by claiming your delta guys are equal to two officers, if that's how you think then go with the ten you have, they equal twenty correct? These guys will never learn. Then throw a veiled threat to conscript people to work your shift, let us know how October goes .
    The LT on Delta shift is the issue. In close door meetings with the Command Staff, they have repeatedly asked the Delta LT if he needs more man power to help out. The Delta Shift LT stands up and inflates his chest and states that Delta guys are equal to two officers. The Command staffs thinking is since you want to be so arrogant take care of the issue on your own. Next, The Delta shift LT sends out emails demanding people help out his shift. Walt is dumber than a box of rocks. During his entire 12 hour shift he is consistently on the second floor in dispatch running after dispatch panties, no wonder he is out of touch.

Unregistered
    Let me guess. The *****ing about specialty units is a couple A units who do nothing. One who wants to be promoted but does nothing but yak yak on the radio and dodge calls so a junior officer can take it. And the other *****ing coming from a Detective that is so Mr. Swat but looks like a fresh turd. How about showing us all how it's done fellas. Useless POS. Move on. Quit glorifying your amazing careers that never happened. You guys are so out of touch, ***** about everything and everyone. Then are dumbfounded when you don't get the nod for promotion or reassignments. Maybe it's time to take that early retirement and go work somewhere where you can lie to the Department and tell them how amazing you are. Oh yeah that's right. It's all about the brotherhood on all your FB post but get on here and ***** about other officers.

Unregistered
    Hello. Why hasn’t anyone addressed the bike unit. They sit in their office for the pizza shop why road units have to handle their calls. Hello!!!

Unregistered
    It's all about the brotherhood on all your FB post but get on here and ***** about other officers.

damn true story on that one

Unregistered
    It's all about the brotherhood on all your FB post but get on here and ***** about other officers.

That's right ROOKIE...Just keep doing what you are doing---TAKE MY CALLS!!!!!! All about the TRUE BLUE

Unregistered

That's right ROOKIE...Just keep doing what you are doing---TAKE MY CALLS!!!!!! All about the TRUE BLUE

Unregistered
    Let me guess. The *****ing about specialty units is a couple A units who do nothing. One who wants to be promoted but does nothing but yak yak on the radio and dodge calls so a junior officer can take it. And the other *****ing coming from a Detective that is so Mr. Swat but looks like a fresh turd. How about showing us all how it's done fellas. Useless POS. Move on. Quit glorifying your amazing careers that never happened. You guys are so out of touch, ***** about everything and everyone. Then are dumbfounded when you don't get the nod for promotion or reassignments. Maybe it's time to take that early retirement and go work somewhere where you can lie to the Department and tell them how amazing you are. Oh yeah that's right. It's all about the brotherhood on all your FB post but get on here and ***** about other officers.
    Who are these two cops? I can think of the A unit...he was in the news for the Burger King incident... some reason can’t put a face to this swat detective. They hide so much I can’t remember them

Unregistered
    Sounds like Ofc. Hi Point is having a moment. All us senior slugs apologize for being here and wanted you to be Officer of the Year candidate again.

Unregistered
    It is not important, you have less than 5 years, no respect for seniority, know everything, we are lazy, should retire, blah blah, Ofc. High Point, just stay out of my way, you dont bother me etc. Do what your gonna do, I really have more important shit to spend time on....like sitting under a tree. Don't make this place your life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast