Vote for Change - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Change

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have sat down for hours on several occasions with J Porter He is a genuine character and uses common sense based on the majority. I have seen him bypass things that he supported personally, however acted upon what the Homestead residents wanted. If you doubt the man, please. Reach out to him. Your doubts will be eased.

I have only spoken to Roth a few brief times but he too is genuine. Very busy but genuine. Busy helping others (programs, charities and events)

I have also spent time with Faircloth and Burgess again very active and genuine towards Homestead, residents and employees.

I have run across and spent time with the Police Chief and Police Colonel. They too are involved not only with their department but community as well. Just saw city posting that crime is lowest in 30 years. That does not happen by accident only by dedication and hard work.

So to all of this negative commenters; You must not truly know these people or are physically, professionally, and emotionally blind

Gentlemen keep up the good work. Thank You
    Crime has dropped precipitously nationwide over the last 40 years. But yeah sing praises for things HPD had nothing to do with.

Unregistered
    I have sat down for hours on several occasions with J Porter He is a genuine character and uses common sense based on the majority. I have seen him bypass things that he supported personally, however acted upon what the Homestead residents wanted. If you doubt the man, please. Reach out to him. Your doubts will be eased.

I have only spoken to Roth a few brief times but he too is genuine. Very busy but genuine. Busy helping others (programs, charities and events)

I have also spent time with Faircloth and Burgess again very active and genuine towards Homestead, residents and employees.

I have run across and spent time with the Police Chief and Police Colonel. They too are involved not only with their department but community as well. Just saw city posting that crime is lowest in 30 years. That does not happen by accident only by dedication and hard work.

So to all of this negative commenters; You must not truly know these people or are physically, professionally, and emotionally blind

Gentlemen keep up the good work. Thank You

You forgot to not that “this was a paid political advertisement “

Unregistered
    Now. Who is ignorant? You might want to research numbers and stats before you look more of a clown 🤡 than your already perceived.

Great job HPD, Chief Rolle, Colonel Kennedy, administration, officers, detectives and support staff. Team effort, dedication, commitment, and hard work make it happen.

Snowflake keyboard warriors will hate and are too weak and meek to show gratitude for your efforts, however the average citizens do 💪

Unregistered
    Now. Who is ignorant? You might want to research numbers and stats before you look more of a clown 🤡 than your already perceived.

Great job HPD, Chief Rolle, Colonel Kennedy, administration, officers, detectives and support staff. Team effort, dedication, commitment, and hard work make it happen.

Snowflake keyboard warriors will hate and are too weak and meek to show gratitude for your efforts, however the average citizens do 💪
    Hey, I bet you disagree with the FBI uniform crime reporting statistics too.

What a tool.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...me-in-the-u-s/

Never said that there are not many good HPD officers, just that too many are cowards and liars such as yourself. Keep staying anonymous it shows how brave of a keyboard warrior you are. LOL

Also, please provide some evidence that Rolle or HPD is responsible for the drop in crime rate. If not you are a liar just like Rolle.

If it is so clear surely you can provide it. BY the way articles in the South Dade News Misleader are not evidence. I know you guys have difficulty sometimes discerning what is fact versus what is fiction, so wanted to help out a little in your education.

Unregistered

The average citizen? Most of them will kiss your ass only so you leave them alone. When you walk away they say how much they hate you. You guys and gals keep earning the hate. If there was so much trust, love, admiration, and respect for LE why does over 90% of Americans want cops wearing body cams? Its not because you people never lie that's for sure.

By the way you guys look like clowns every time you mess with Doc, and by the way it's "you're." What a tool.

Unregistered
    If some people were as intelligent as they show on paper they would have already researched the statistics of crime etc. within the City of Homestead. But when the ego, narcissism and arrogance take over they cannot think logically. All of the facts are Public record (for anyone that would like to review) the numbers have been put out publicly several times already. Obviously some people overlook things they don’t want to see and/or believe. Crime is down across the country as well as the City of Homestead. If it not Chief Rolle, Colonel Kennedy, Command Staff, Officer/Detectives and support personnel; then who is responsible (ummm who is a tool ?).

Crawl back into your rabbit hole and have a tea party with the mad hatter and Cheshire Cat (fantasy world)

HPD you guys are doing great keep up the hard work

Porter will be back at the helm soon

Current council and current City Manager HPD supports you

Don’t let these negative 🤡’s get under your skin. Enjoy the comedy show 😂😂

Unregistered
    If some people were as intelligent as they show on paper they would have already researched the statistics of crime etc. within the City of Homestead. But when the ego, narcissism and arrogance take over they cannot think logically. All of the facts are Public record (for anyone that would like to review) the numbers have been put out publicly several times already. Obviously some people overlook things they don’t want to see and/or believe. Crime is down across the country as well as the City of Homestead. If it not Chief Rolle, Colonel Kennedy, Command Staff, Officer/Detectives and support personnel; then who is responsible (ummm who is a tool ?).

Crawl back into your rabbit hole and have a tea party with the mad hatter and Cheshire Cat (fantasy world)

HPD you guys are doing great keep up the hard work

Porter will be back at the helm soon

Current council and current City Manager HPD supports you

Don’t let these negative 🤡’s get under your skin. Enjoy the comedy show 😂😂
    Who is delusional now?

The only race which is competitive right now is Rea v Roth.

Losner and Fletcher will sail over the opposition.

Remember more of the votes for candidates who didn't make it through will go to the non-Rosen bought candidates.

Unregistered
    WOW. Should have done better research 🤡. Your absurd choices have some skeletons. You’re about to get pie 🥧 in your face.

Hope you can handle embarrassment and we expect a humble apology

Unregistered
    Get ready people. Some ugly facts are coming. Those who live in a glass house should not cast stones

Unregistered
    Porter and Roth will walk through

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast