+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
 

Thread: Vote for Change

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Vote for Change

    You want change, well here is the line up for change:

    Shiver
    Rea
    Fletcher

    The Chief really shouldn’t run around town telling everyone that if they get in he will have to leave, it lets everyone know that he is scared...... One of his Promotional mistake’s famous quotes-“BYE FELICIA, YOUR A HOT MESS ANYWAY!”

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yeah right! You want us as sworn officers to vote for a con man who not only has stolen but is a doper. NFW.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah right! You want us as sworn officers to vote for a con man who not only has stolen but is a doper. NFW.
    BR and Fletcher have my vote for sure".......

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    That line up is sad and pitiful. Shiver and BR really they are POS’s. That would be a train wreck for the City. One who forever has had drug issues and just look at his history and the other well please a flunkey who couldn’t do his job at the station what makes you think he’s fit for this position? Get a grip and your head out of the sand and wake up.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They all have my vote!!! We need change!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That line up is sad and pitiful. Shiver and BR really they are POS’s. That would be a train wreck for the City. One who forever has had drug issues and just look at his history and the other well please a flunkey who couldn’t do his job at the station what makes you think he’s fit for this position? Get a grip and your head out of the sand and wake up.
    At least Booby was honest and never went after anyone to destroy them. The only reason he isn’t there today is because he had the balls to stand up against “No Brains” and his corrupt I A department........

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least Booby was honest and never went after anyone to destroy them. The only reason he isn’t there today is because he had the balls to stand up against “No Brains” and his corrupt I A department........
    And he wasn’t strung out on ambian..........

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    12 days left and maybe we can send Shiver back to rehab. Or better yet, maybe he’ll move back to North Carolina.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want change, well here is the line up for change:

    Shiver
    Rea
    Fletcher

    The Chief really shouldn’t run around town telling everyone that if they get in he will have to leave, it lets everyone know that he is scared...... One of his Promotional mistake’s famous quotes-“BYE FELICIA, YOUR A HOT MESS ANYWAY!”
    “YOU’RE” not “YOUR”.....spell check. Idiots.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Negative on Shiver. I can’t believe and REAL cop would support the thieving drug dealer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •