The TRUTH about STEROIDS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The dancing queen used to take them. In part that's where his bipolar personality comes from.

Unregistered

Nominee for most prolific steroid abuser

Check this out. Below is a picture of Jonathon Menocal of SRT. He is a prolific steroid abuser and is bulked up everywhere except the one place it really matters.....maybe he should stuff a banana down his shorts before he takes pictures!

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/1a...09785dfa82.jpg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    80% of the men on the department
    That's a HUGE exaggeration! Maybe, 5%. You can tell who's doing them pretty easily. I know they give good results, but I believe the long term damage they cause is an issue. A lot of heart, kidney and liver issues down the road. So, while they help you get stronger and recover faster, the down side is you can have some serious medical issues in a decade or so. Just about everybody who does them, will lie and deny it.

Unregistered
    That's a HUGE exaggeration! Maybe, 5%. You can tell who's doing them pretty easily. I know they give good results, but I believe the long term damage they cause is an issue. A lot of heart, kidney and liver issues down the road. So, while they help you get stronger and recover faster, the down side is you can have some serious medical issues in a decade or so. Just about everybody who does them, will lie and deny it.
    You are blind to reality. Not all steroids make you a huge beef cake.

Unregistered
    D is on the sauce so that he can hang with the honeys....
    😂🍆😂🍆😂🍆😂🍆😂🍆😂🍆....

Unregistered
    the rock and arnold do steroids and they are still alive and making money.

Unregistered
    Check this out. Below is a picture of Jonathon Menocal of SRT. He is a prolific steroid abuser and is bulked up everywhere except the one place it really matters.....maybe he should stuff a banana down his shorts before he takes pictures!

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/1a...09785dfa82.jpg
    Wow He does not look like that with the uniform on.

Unregistered
    Someone here is jealous. What's wrong fatty boy he stole your girl? I seen a lot of you out there busy at isla canarias comiendo pastelitos. Get off that and hit the gym. Maybe then women will show you some attention.

Unregistered
    Someone here is jealous. What's wrong fatty boy he stole your girl? I seen a lot of you out there busy at isla canarias comiendo pastelitos. Get off that and hit the gym. Maybe then women will show you some attention.
    Why work out when I can just roll the honeys into HPD Substation 2 and molest them like Jesse Jr?

Unregistered

need more Testosterone

Keep injecting yourself buddy, I’m sure you will evolve into the transsexual that you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12