Joe the Documented racist - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whortiz your mother was a racist when she had you and bubbled in Black Baby future Black racist Lt
    Lol lol lol

Unregistered

KKK Joe

One thing is for sure. Carollo is not denying that he put KKK literature in mailboxes. He says he isn’t a racist but actions speak louder than words.

Unregistered
    That issued was exposed years ago by Armando Aguilar. Ortiz knew that and he still endorsed Corollo for commissioner.

Unregistered

Reformed racist

One thing is for sure. Carollo is not denying that he put KKK literature in mailboxes. He says he isn’t a racist but actions speak louder than words.
    According to Joe he is not a racist now. He may have been a racist before but he’s changed. He says he’s no longer a racist.

Unregistered
    Yes. Carollo actually put KKK literature in the mailboxes of LEOs. The guy was probably trying to recruit people into the Klan. I think that’s what led to his resignation.

I guess he could better explain what led him to do that. However I imagine that just like his so called military service he probably doesn’t want to explain it.
    I’m not defending anyone but I’d suspect the clan only allows white people. No mixes or Hispanics so I’d like to know more about this story.

Unregistered

KKK Joe

I’m not defending anyone but I’d suspect the clan only allows white people. No mixes or Hispanics so I’d like to know more about this story.
    Yes, I think you correct. The klan won’t let him in just like the marines. So I guess he’s a wanna Be klansman just like he’s a wanna Be marine.

Unregistered

Racist no more

His tenure as a PSO was rocky. He was given a written reprimand for insensitivity for sticking a cartoon of the Klu Klux Klan into the mailboxes of several police officers. The Miami New Times noted that in August 1976, Carollo “was again cited, this time for excessive use of sick leave.” Joe resigned as a PSO on September 8, 1976.

His commander at the airport district, dropped this evaluation into his personnel file upon his separation from the force: “Based upon continuing problems in the areas of attitude, attendance, adherence to rules and regulations, and his less-than-satisfactory performance, Officer Carollo is not recommended for re-employment.”
    Joe keeps saying that he’s no longer a racist. Why doesn’t anybody believe him.

Unregistered

KKK wanna be

His tenure as a PSO was rocky. He was given a written reprimand for insensitivity for sticking a cartoon of the Klu Klux Klan into the mailboxes of several police officers. The Miami New Times noted that in August 1976, Carollo “was again cited, this time for excessive use of sick leave.” Joe resigned as a PSO on September 8, 1976.

His commander at the airport district, dropped this evaluation into his personnel file upon his separation from the force: “Based upon continuing problems in the areas of attitude, attendance, adherence to rules and regulations, and his less-than-satisfactory performance, Officer Carollo is not recommended for re-employment.”

Why does joe like the KKK so much. They’re a bunch of racists loons??

Unregistered

The Brat

This clown Carollo seemed to be dysfunctional at a young age. I guess he never grew into adulthood.

Unregistered

Racist joe

Joe keeps saying that he’s no longer a racist. Why doesn’t anybody believe him.

I guess putting KKK literature in people’s mailboxes is a clue that Carollo is a racist.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast