Joe the Documented racist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Joe the Documented racist

His tenure as a PSO was rocky. He was given a written reprimand for insensitivity for sticking a cartoon of the Klu Klux Klan into the mailboxes of several police officers. The Miami New Times noted that in August 1976, Carollo “was again cited, this time for excessive use of sick leave.” Joe resigned as a PSO on September 8, 1976.

His commander at the airport district, dropped this evaluation into his personnel file upon his separation from the force: “Based upon continuing problems in the areas of attitude, attendance, adherence to rules and regulations, and his less-than-satisfactory performance, Officer Carollo is not recommended for re-employment.”

Unregistered
    Whortiz your mother was a racist when she had you and bubbled in Black Baby future Black racist Lt

Unregistered

Kkk mail

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His tenure as a PSO was rocky. He was given a written reprimand for insensitivity for sticking a cartoon of the Klu Klux Klan into the mailboxes of several police officers. The Miami New Times noted that in August 1976, Carollo “was again cited, this time for excessive use of sick leave.” Joe resigned as a PSO on September 8, 1976.

His commander at the airport district, dropped this evaluation into his personnel file upon his separation from the force: “Based upon continuing problems in the areas of attitude, attendance, adherence to rules and regulations, and his less-than-satisfactory performance, Officer Carollo is not recommended for re-employment.”

He can’t deny that he’s a racist. It’s documented.

Unregistered
    Ortiz has too much time on his hands. Broder buscate una jeva y deja la boberia ya.

Unregistered

Racist Joe

I agree. Carollo will wear the Racist Label forever. He earned it.

Unregistered
    Whortiz your mother was a racist when she had you and bubbled in Black Baby future Black racist Lt
    Yes you did earn it whOrtiz

Unregistered

Sicko joe

Yes. Carollo actually put KKK literature in the mailboxes of LEOs. The guy was probably trying to recruit people into the Klan. I think that’s what led to his resignation.

I guess he could better explain what led him to do that. However I imagine that just like his so called military service he probably doesn’t want to explain it.

Unregistered

Racist

Yes. Carollo actually put KKK literature in the mailboxes of LEOs. The guy was probably trying to recruit people into the Klan. I think that’s what led to his resignation.

I guess he could better explain what led him to do that. However I imagine that just like his so called military service he probably doesn’t want to explain it.
    Yes. He’s on the record as being a racist.

Unregistered

Racist joe

Isn’t that why he was kicked out of the county PD?

Unregistered

KKK Coward

Just like his BS about being a marine jor doesn’t want to talk about his KKK greeting cards that he put in peoples mail boxes.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast