Grandpa leavans - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grandpa leavans

Unregistered

Leavans swallows

Are you using your jeep to orally pick up DNA samples today?? Is shoap in town to help you?

Unregistered

Grandpa

They were picketing plan parenthood yesterday looking for the green jeep to see if you were coming in for another abortion!!

Unregistered

Grandpa

I'm on a first name basis there have been there twice! If they weren't black I may have had second thoughts about having them killed

Unregistered

Grandpa Jim

Can you take me in your jeep this weekend gramps

Unregistered

Grandpa Jim

Can you take me in your jeep this weekend gramps

Unregistered

Leavans abortion

Why grandpa

Unregistered

Leavens can't have it both ways

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was shoaps right hand man when that went down he wanted to fire leavans!! He was sure there would be a sexual assault charge against LCSO at least she was an adult !! Then he does the same thing to his daughter! The only reason because the father was black he had the baby aborted! Leavans has no right to be in law-enforcement he has two murdered babies on his hands!
    Jimmy Whitey Moon Pie Klan Man Leavens keeps talking about how the sheriff must answer questions yet he refuses to answer questions himself.

Whitey Leavens CANT keep preaching at his feed me forums that he's a prolife candidate without answering WHY it's okay to abort a child in cases where it involves and African American like the one he supported and financed

Unregistered
    Childish Post

Unregistered

Grampa leavans

Yes the post definitely is about that poor child! A few retired LCSO men have agreed to come forward and tell what they know about this sad event!

Unregistered

Wasn't my child

So what if I did pay for the abortion! That is a family matter and has nothing to do with me being a great candidate for Sheriff!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast