Grandpa leavans
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grandpa leavans

Unregistered

Grandpa leavans

Grandpa why did you have me aborted! I could be out there waving at people with you!

Unregistered

Grandpa

Why grandpa?? I could have helped You raise money

Unregistered

Grandpa 👴 Jim

Don’t forget my bday it’s coming up soon!

Unregistered

Grandpa aborted me

You could never be Sheriff there are too many people from the dept that know what you did to me

Unregistered

Leavens pro abortion for minorities only

Anyone who knew Leavens 20 years ago is familiar with his opinion it was okay to have sex with a loose minority as long as his WASP friends didn't know. He's such a complete hypocrite in criticizing the sheriff when he pressured almost forced and financed the abortion of the African American girl he inpregnated

Unregistered

Leavens

I was shoaps right hand man when that went down he wanted to fire leavans!! He was sure there would be a sexual assault charge against LCSO at least she was an adult !! Then he does the same thing to his daughter! The only reason because the father was black he had the baby aborted! Leavans has no right to be in law-enforcement he has two murdered babies on his hands!

Unregistered
    Is one ridiculous obviously fake post not enough? You had to create a second one. The amount of free time you have is amazing. Once again E. Smith have a great night.

P.s. you spelled his name wrong again on yhis post too

Unregistered

Grandpa

Nobody could make up lies like you continue to dwell on!! Admit your mistakes and go back to Charlotte co

Unregistered

Grandpa

I've got plenty of time sitting home collecting my LCSO pension! I know alot of bad things grandpa did back in the day

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've got plenty of time sitting home collecting my LCSO pension! I know alot of bad things grandpa did back in the day
    Was he bangin crime victims in his taxpayer supported SUV?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast