Sheriff scott israel wins the election!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Suck it Scott Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd welcome a Republican sheriff. Vazquez should have stayed a Republican.
    I agree. What's the deal with this Wayne guy? And to anyone else out there who is a DECENT human being and leader - run Republican, you will be supported and win.

There are a few guys I'd vote for right damn now, none of them are on the ballot and Idk Wayne. If he's serious, he'd make himself known a little more.

Unregistered
    I agree. What's the deal with this Wayne guy? And to anyone else out there who is a DECENT human being and leader - run Republican, you will be supported and win.

There are a few guys I'd vote for right damn now, none of them are on the ballot and Idk Wayne. If he's serious, he'd make himself known a little more.
    Let me give you a little help. The only thing you need to know is how stupid you really are. We all know SI will win the election hands down in Broward Democrats County. Why hell, he shouldn't have been removed from this clown DeSantis idiot. Maybe you should go by and pay a visit to Tony and DeSantis in jail. You all can do each other favors like kissing, sucking and I'm sure you would love it so much you will be back for more., Jerky!!

Unregistered

Now your getting boring IRA!

Let me give you a little help. The only thing you need to know is how stupid you really are. We all know SI will win the election hands down in Broward Democrats County. Why hell, he shouldn't have been removed from this clown DeSantis idiot. Maybe you should go by and pay a visit to Tony and DeSantis in jail. You all can do each other favors like kissing, sucking and I'm sure you would love it so much you will be back for more., Jerky!!
    Hey IRA!!! HOW is to know your entire reason for living , was to carry the water and cradle the wet sticky testicles of Scotty when he worked out? The man crush you have had for Scotty has been an embarrassment for your wife and family. Even that sodomite phoney stolen valor bald dooosnhbagen (thats German fatso) AKA The Russ , told us you got choked up when Scotty would speak about LOOOR ENFOYRCEMENT!
    Give Scotty credit for being a dork like you but he can speak for himself Dooorfman!

Unregistered

Scott Israel is RETARDED

I think you came out retarded and then your mom threw you on the floor on your head a few times to try to straighten you out.

Anyway, asswipe, I completely agree with your cone-shaped-headed analysis, Scott Israel will win hands down from all the ugly ass democrats of Broward county who are allowed to vote in the primary. Then 3 months later the few democrats with a conscience, all the independents, and every Republican will vote for the R candidate.

As for Tony, who gives a flying f**k about that pos democrat, he's one of yours. And as for DeSantis, as you libs like to say: keep his name out yo mouth!

Unregistered
    SI will win this and will be back. All the stabbers will vanish into the wind and will not be missed.

Unregistered
    I am a republican and know that si will be sheriff in 2020

Unregistered

Lightbulb

SI will win this and will be back. All the stabbers will vanish into the wind and will not be missed.
    I totally agree with you what was I thinking. Scott Israel will win big time and agree again,back stabbers like myself would be fired but just one thing I must say. I was fired for taking drugs and drinking on the job. Because I'm so unstable and mentally ill. I decided to go without a fight or would be in jail waiting for my boy Temp Tony😃. Scott Israel for Sheriff!! Yes!!!😘

Unregistered
    I totally agree with you what was I thinking. Scott Israel will win big time and agree again,back stabbers like myself would be fired but just one thing I must say. I was fired for taking drugs and drinking on the job. Because I'm so unstable and mentally ill. I decided to go without a fight or would be in jail waiting for my boy Temp Tony😃. Scott Israel for Sheriff!! Yes!!!😘
    Expect Scott Israel back

Unregistered
    Israel loser supporters are idiots. IRA you fat slob should be indicted for corruption along with your boy toy israel.

Unregistered
    Israel loser supporters are idiots. IRA you fat slob should be indicted for corruption along with your boy toy israel.
    No we all don’t think so it’s more clear that your a loser and joke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast