Sheriff scott israel wins the election!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff scott israel wins the election!!

Get ready because Sheriff Israel will win the election as he should by the voters of Broward County. DeSantis came into town to tell at Temp T for the mess he's done and continues to do. DeSantis and Temp T are a discrace and should be fired. Before you know the election will be in that Sheriff Israel wins and DeSantis goes home with Temp T. For what it's worth McDonalds is hiring but not so sure these two idiots qualify.

Unregistered
    Another israel supporter who has a short term memory. Israel did nothing for the bso membership. He held up the raises of everyone because he was angry with bell. He turned on peraza and threw him to the wolves. He is also partially responsible for the shootings and escape under his watch.
    Israel is a self centered garbage bucket that doesn't deserve a second chance. So get lost israel supporter your boy is incompetent
    Fool

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get ready because Sheriff Israel will win the election as he should by the voters of Broward County. DeSantis came into town to tell at Temp T for the mess he's done and continues to do. DeSantis and Temp T are a discrace and should be fired. Before you know the election will be in that Sheriff Israel wins and DeSantis goes home with Temp T. For what it's worth McDonalds is hiring but not so sure these two idiots qualify.

Scott Israel will win (buy) the democratic primary but he will LOSE the general election, dumb azz. You can take that to the bank.

Unregistered
    Another israel supporter who has a short term memory. Israel did nothing for the bso membership. He held up the raises of everyone because he was angry with bell. He turned on peraza and threw him to the wolves. He is also partially responsible for the shootings and escape under his watch.
    Israel is a self centered garbage bucket that doesn't deserve a second chance. So get lost israel supporter your boy is incompetent
    Fool
    Oops, I'm so sorry I'm doing it again. I take back what I just wrote. I just signed into rehap and my therapist said I have alot of issues to include Sheriff Israel. I wish I could be like him because I love him so much. I can't stop thinking about him in my sleep. You see, I don't have a job anymore and no one wants to hire a drug user or a schizophrenic. I really do hope and know that Sheriff Israel will win the election. We need Scott back.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel will win (buy) the democratic primary but he will LOSE the general election, dumb azz. You can take that to the bank.
    Not sure if you are serious but I believe this is how it will play out as well. Too many black choices will water down everyone in the primary, leaving Israel with the most votes. Only one black candidate would even things up.

Unregistered
    SI will win the election and will be Sheriff whether DeSantis likes it or not, the voters will re-elect SI for Sheriff.

Unregistered
    SI will win the election and will be Sheriff whether DeSantis likes it or not, the voters will re-elect SI for Sheriff.
    Sheriff Israel has my vote!!

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel has my vote!!
    Perfect. The plan is working. Get ready for a Republican Sheriff.
    TTTTB

Unregistered
    Perfect. The plan is working. Get ready for a Republican Sheriff.
    TTTTB
    I'd welcome a Republican sheriff. Vazquez should have stayed a Republican.

Unregistered
    Israel will win this. He's a good Sheriff and has my vote.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast