Another deleted post about court security 🤔🤔 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It is as long as mod 721 doesn’t see it.

Unregistered

Smh

I worked with both of them for years and they are 2 of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of calling my friend. Both damn great cops. I can't think of anyone who would have a bad thing to say unless you are a worthless scumbag. The only one I've heard say anything negative about them is Tama and consider your source on that one. KH I'm glad I got to work with you. You always made this shitty place a little brighter you made everyone laugh and there is nobody I could trust or won't backing me up on a sketchy call that you brother. So you guys don't listen to the negative crap the crappy cops get on here and say. In losing you all this agency lost a lot. You both are real cops.

Unregistered

Wow

Asking have they been fired yet wow. What a piece of trash you are.

Unregistered
    What punishment is appropriate for a Capt who took her husband’s exams for years and for the husband who knowingly and willingly allowed it?

Answer that honestly using logic and not emotion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 1, do you realize that the ONLY people who would be able to confirm if something is an active IA is someone assigned to that unit or another member of admin? Is that the type person you want as an admin for your board?

It’s very clear that mod721 is stifling criticism of certain ECSO staff while regular employees can be discussed and sometimes maligned with impunity.

You do realize that just about everyone at the department knows when there’s an IA. It’s not that difficult to put the pieces together. Everyone knew about sweet potato. The know about L&K, TB and Tama. Don’t be upset with the Mod because you can’t gossip and anonymously tear people down.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    You do realize that just about everyone at the department knows when there’s an IA. It’s not that difficult to put the pieces together. Everyone knew about sweet potato. The know about L&K, TB and Tama. Don’t be upset with the Mod because you can’t gossip and anonymously tear people down.

Thank you. I was going to say that most departments that I know of, IA investigations are common knowledge. Maybe not exactly how they are going, but the mere existence is common knowledge.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Mod 1, do you realize that the ONLY people who would be able to confirm if something is an active IA is someone assigned to that unit or another member of admin? Is that the type person you want as an admin for your board?

It’s very clear that mod721 is stifling criticism of certain ECSO staff while regular employees can be discussed and sometimes maligned with impunity.
    I just addressed the IA part of your post in another post.

I don't care if a Mod is an administrator or IA. I can see everything they do and I can delete them as a Mod in a heart beat when they get out of line. Which I have done many times before.

If you have a specific thread or specific post you think should have been deleted that wasn't, report it. If you think something was deleted that shouldn't have been, email me or post here about it. Give me good enough details that I can find it on the log though.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    To say that you would trust a member of any agency staff to honestly moderate this board is shocking and disappointing. You have no way of knowing if your mod is lying since you don’t work there. All he or she has to say to delete an entire conversation is that it’s under IA and you’ll back them blindly.

The fact is this, just about any investigator can be called a POS and nothing is deleted but say one derogatory word about admin and it’s gone for one made up TOS violating reason or another.
    When the test cheating topic was first posted here it was NOT under an IA, that is a fact. Few knew about it but along came your mod to claim it was and deleted posts.
    There’s an ongoing thread accusing a named supervisor in investigations of several crimes yet your mod won’t meddle with that one. Why not? Because he’s not staff that’s why.

Just admit it, you’re doing the best you can with this giant web forum and you’ve accidentally trusted a phony who has their best interest in mind, not the board.

To say that you would trust a member of any agency staff to honestly moderate this board is shocking and disappointing. You have no way of knowing if your mod is lying since you don’t work there. All he or she has to say to delete an entire conversation is that it’s under IA and you’ll back them blindly.

The fact is this, just about any investigator can be called a POS and nothing is deleted but say one derogatory word about admin and it’s gone for one made up TOS violating reason or another.
    When the test cheating topic was first posted here it was NOT under an IA, that is a fact. Few knew about it but along came your mod to claim it was and deleted posts.
    There’s an ongoing thread accusing a named supervisor in investigations of several crimes yet your mod won’t meddle with that one. Why not? Because he’s not staff that’s why.

Just admit it, you’re doing the best you can with this giant web forum and you’ve accidentally trusted a phony who has their best interest in mind, not the board.
    I'm not saying any moderator on this board is admin or IA or not. I'm saying that no matter their position in the agency if they don't do their job properly, they are history. Also, fool me once, shame on me, kiss your butt good bye, because I don't play that game. I always find out when someone is hustling me. Has it happened? Yes, but I have always found out real quick about it..

There should be NO posts or threads accusing named or easily identifiable persons of wrongdoing, without proof, or it is already in the media. Please list the name of the thread that you are referring to and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered

Page 2 ?

Where is the other 8 post?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast