Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To say that you would trust a member of any agency staff to honestly moderate this board is shocking and disappointing. You have no way of knowing if your mod is lying since you don’t work there. All he or she has to say to delete an entire conversation is that it’s under IA and you’ll back them blindly.

The fact is this, just about any investigator can be called a POS and nothing is deleted but say one derogatory word about admin and it’s gone for one made up TOS violating reason or another.
When the test cheating topic was first posted here it was NOT under an IA, that is a fact. Few knew about it but along came your mod to claim it was and deleted posts.
There’s an ongoing thread accusing a named supervisor in investigations of several crimes yet your mod won’t meddle with that one. Why not? Because he’s not staff that’s why.

Just admit it, you’re doing the best you can with this giant web forum and you’ve accidentally trusted a phony who has their best interest in mind, not the board.
I'm not saying any moderator on this board is admin or IA or not. I'm saying that no matter their position in the agency if they don't do their job properly, they are history. Also, fool me once, shame on me, kiss your butt good bye, because I don't play that game. I always find out when someone is hustling me. Has it happened? Yes, but I have always found out real quick about it..

There should be NO posts or threads accusing named or easily identifiable persons of wrongdoing, without proof, or it is already in the media. Please list the name of the thread that you are referring to and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Mod 1