Leaders

Thread: Leaders

Unregistered

Leaders

BSO PICS - query any command members CCN. A lot of these “leaders” have extremely low numbers when it comes to arrests. I’m talking about command staff members with less then 40 arrests in 16yrs of their career. It’s truly laughable. These are the same people telling you how to be a street cop ahahahaha. GTFO, real leaders they are. PS Bso pics have been around since 98. Numbers don’t lie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO PICS - query any command members CCN. A lot of these “leaders” have extremely low numbers when it comes to arrests. I’m talking about command staff members with less then 40 arrests in 16yrs of their career. It’s truly laughable. These are the same people telling you how to be a street cop ahahahaha. GTFO, real leaders they are. PS Bso pics have been around since 98. Numbers don’t lie.
    Not accurate at all. This doesn’t show arrests taken by specialized units. The detectives name and CCN would be on the PC.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not accurate at all. This doesn’t show arrests taken by specialized units. The detectives name and CCN would be on the PC.
    I think the poster proved their point, if you made an arrest your ccn should show. Most people in those units are lazy.