Racist Ortiz - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Racist Ortiz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz is so desperate for the attention of a racist administration, he forgets to take more pictures with black prisoners or forgets to beat them. What a loser.
    He did it again, this time he only shared the pics within the group, guy is a freaking idiot.

Unregistered
    Ofcourse he did. Ortiz is pure racist.

Unregistered
    Bro he cant be that bad, atleast he isn't like deatephan.

Unregistered
    He took a picture with a black female yesterday, lmao, I stood there wanting to warn her. He's trying to clean his well known racist image. Hey javi, remember those nights that you bad mouthed black people? You think I would stand by you and those idiot followers of yours to be friends? Lol! I recorded most of those nights. To bad the club closed down.

Unregistered
    We all saw that even his best bud Francis was surprised.

Unregistered
    We all saw that even his best bud Francis was surprised.
    Lmao! I saw the same thing, pathetic both of them. Ortiz is the most racist guy on here and he is still praised. Hypocrites

Unregistered
    Ortiz did you ever serve or where you like Trump you hid from serving the Military? You seem to get offended over an old man who claims to have served, but did you serve?

Serve his to much of a chicken sh t.. that’s why he bully’s people that he knows he can get away with. Never took a SWAT school like every other Commander Did.

Unregistered
    He is now doing photo ops with the black staff members and showing them support LOL u can’t make this s HT up

Unregistered
    Lol, he's trying so hard to rub some.of the mayor's cool cred with the black people. Ortiz gave it buddy, you are as racist as many of these old cubans. I hope I'm not Interrupting you from a photo OP with a black person while you read this.

Unregistered
    Serve his to much of a chicken sh t.. that’s why he bully’s people that he knows he can get away with. Never took a SWAT school like every other Commander Did.
    True, he can't ever serve in a real military so he just plays pretend.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast