Racist Ortiz
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist Ortiz

Unregistered

Racist Ortiz

Omg! I almost fell out of my car and Ortiz actually claimed he is disgusted by his KKK police days. Ortiz said that! Bro says the guy whole is openly racist, what about your pics of black prisoners and making fun of them? Bro this is some crazy sh*t.

Unregistered
    Whortiz just stick to your racist proven ways man be proud!! Trump has your back!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg! I almost fell out of my car and Ortiz actually claimed he is disgusted by his KKK police days. Ortiz said that! Bro says the guy whole is openly racist, what about your pics of black prisoners and making fun of them? Bro this is some crazy sh*t.
    Birds of a feather flock together team Lugo and ortiz

Unregistered
    Ortiz is the most racist in all this department. For him to stand there and say Carollo is a racist was just to funny. Colina is crap for allowing this idiot to give us a bad name.

Unregistered

Not all about race

Really, because he made fun of a prisoner he’s a racist? What did he do ? Draw horns and fangs on a picture ? That doesn’t make him a racist! That’s unprofessional. Everything is not about race!!! Don’t be ignorant and use the race card to attack Ortiz. I don’t agree with things Ortiz does, but drawing on a photo to make a black male look as if he was a devil, is not racist. It’s unprofessional and childish. You trying to claim he’s racist because of his childish actions proves your ignorant just like him.

Unregistered

Crazy Joe get off this site!

Ortiz is the most racist in all this department. For him to stand there and say Carollo is a racist was just to funny. Colina is crap for allowing this idiot to give us a bad name.
    LEO Affairs is for real police officers not clowns like yourself.
    You are an embarrassment to the City of Miami.

Unregistered
    Really, because he made fun of a prisoner he’s a racist? What did he do ? Draw horns and fangs on a picture ? That doesn’t make him a racist! That’s unprofessional. Everything is not about race!!! Don’t be ignorant and use the race card to attack Ortiz. I don’t agree with things Ortiz does, but drawing on a photo to make a black male look as if he was a devil, is not racist. It’s unprofessional and childish. You trying to claim he’s racist because of his childish actions proves your ignorant just like him.
    Lol, like when nazis use to draw jews like trolls? Sure, but drawing a black person as a demon and purposely taking numerous pictures of black prisoners isn't racist. Open your eyes bro.

Unregistered

Not me

Lol, like when nazis use to draw jews like trolls? Sure, but drawing a black person as a demon and purposely taking numerous pictures of black prisoners isn't racist. Open your eyes bro.
    So now it makes sense! So like when black people call white or Hispanics crackers and accuse every none black person as racist because they don’t agree with them or like when black people call blacks that get along with Hispanics and whites token ni99@s

You just opened up my eyes.

You are as ignorant as Ortiz and his tribe of misfits.

Unregistered
    He has a pattern that of racism

Unregistered
    It’s people like him that they think they are hero’s but they are really not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast