LT little Joe Gonzalez - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Private IG account.... you talking about Pollack. The one who almost got arrested for lying on a case and burning an entire squad. Yea he’s a loser who is now Mr. Tactical in PRT. Which mind you, showed up 15 minutes AFTER the shooting to “take over.” Another JOKE!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    baaaaaaaaaaaah! 🐑
    lololololol. Fantastic!

Unregistered
    LT Barrios stop talking crap about everyone behind their back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Private IG account.... you talking about Pollack. The one who almost got arrested for lying on a case and burning an entire squad. Yea he’s a loser who is now Mr. Tactical in PRT. Which mind you, showed up 15 minutes AFTER the shooting to “take over.” Another JOKE!
    Chris is a stand up guy not LT little ****. And for your information it was the lead who’s now in k9 that ****ed that call up not Chris. Read the OI, or lack thereof.

Unregistered
    Hey LT.....ur still a *****.
    Now I know why ur son is such a little ***** too.

Unregistered

So unnecessary

This entire thread is so unnecessary and ridiculous. No reason to thrown names out there.

Unregistered
    Private IG account? He purposely sabotaged multiple cases and the SAO had to drop every case he was on. That's why they kicked him out of narcotics.

Unregistered
    Private IG account? He purposely sabotaged multiple cases and the SAO had to drop every case he was on. That's why they kicked him out of narcotics.
    I was kinda of figuring that Pollack and Braulio were going to be sharing a room at some time. Both have very similar personalities!

Unregistered
    I was kinda of figuring that Pollack and Braulio were going to be sharing a room at some time. Both have very similar personalities!
    Joe when you retire I’m going to find you and punch you right in that big mouf of yours.

Unregistered

Keyboard Commando

So easy to talk shit from an anonymous account. Go play with your little guns gay dirty harry

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast