We need Scott Israel Back - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Israel supporters represent one thing a delusional loser. Address the facts knuckle nuts did or did not israel hold up the raise of every deputy because he had a beef with bell. Israel threw peraza to the wolves. You cant dispute these things. Scott israel doesn't care about the employees of this agency. If he did, our raise wouldnt had been
    Held hostage due to his ego. No thanks I don't want to see israel back he was horrible then and he will be horrible again if the garbage comes back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel supporters represent one thing a delusional loser. Address the facts knuckle nuts did or did not israel hold up the raise of every deputy because he had a beef with bell. Israel threw peraza to the wolves. You cant dispute these things. Scott israel doesn't care about the employees of this agency. If he did, our raise wouldnt had been
    Held hostage due to his ego. No thanks I don't want to see israel back he was horrible then and he will be horrible again if the garbage comes back.
    Ok I’m the loser
    Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered

Swinging salami

I hope he brings back that sexy jailer....🥒

Unregistered

The people of Broward County elect Scott Israel for Sheriff

No doubt about it, Scott Israel will win his Job Back as Sheriff of Broward County. BSO employees want Sheriff Israel back. Sheriff Israel will win the election and bring back order and camaraderie back.

Unregistered
    No doubt about it, Scott Israel will win his Job Back as Sheriff of Broward County. BSO employees want Sheriff Israel back. Sheriff Israel will win the election and bring back order and camaraderie back.
    We are waiting for Sheriff Israel's return. We will be waiting in long lines for his vote to win.

Unregistered
    We are waiting for Sheriff Israel's return. We will be waiting in long lines for his vote to win.
    He will win, I e said it from the beginning.

Unregistered
    He can’t come back soon enough.

Unregistered
    To the fat loser who made the last three posts. That slime ball with the big ears will never be back. His name and fat ugly face will forever be remembered for the billboard, 22 deaths, escapes and incompetence. No one wants him back except those half azzed jailers, who can’t vote in Broward anyway!

Unregistered
    To the fat loser who made the last three posts. That slime ball with the big ears will never be back. His name and fat ugly face will forever be remembered for the billboard, 22 deaths, escapes and incompetence. No one wants him back except those half azzed jailers, who can’t vote in Broward anyway!
    Again you seem to like him but he is married. Plenty of men at the beach that would love you I’m sure. Your stupidity is simply ignorant and ignored.
    That the 22 death story and blame the true person responsible, the Broward County School Board.
    BTY assh0le

Unregistered
    Who are you and who do you think you are? You are that stupid and I agree you seem to have this sexual thing with SI. Well so sorry to hurt your ignorant feelings but SI is married and happy. I agree, you can meet me on the beach, possibly could be your true love. Scott Israel is a great friend and Sheriff We in Broward County will be voting for like it or not. You need to get help really. Scott Israel will win Sheriff of Broward County.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast