We need Scott Israel Back - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are you and who do you think you are? You are that stupid and I agree you seem to have this sexual thing with SI. Well so sorry to hurt your ignorant feelings but SI is married and happy. I agree, you can meet me on the beach, possibly could be your true love. Scott Israel is a great friend and Sheriff We in Broward County will be voting for like it or not. You need to get help really. Scott Israel will win Sheriff of Broward County.
    We all know Scott Israel is going to win and do even a better job as Sheriff. We love you Scott Israel. We select you for Sheriff and this time by 95%

Unregistered
    We all know Scott Israel is going to win and do even a better job as Sheriff. We love you Scott Israel. We select you for Sheriff and this time by 95%
    He's got alot of our vote, go Sheriff Israel!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    He's got alot of our vote, go Sheriff Israel!!!!!!!
    Get this place back in order Mr. Israel. We need you back.

Unregistered
    Thank you Century Village. You're the best posters. Be back over to see you soon. I was there today, you just don't remember. Take your vitamins so you're alive to vote in 2020.

Unregistered
    Thank you Century Village. You're the best posters. Be back over to see you soon. I was there today, you just don't remember. Take your vitamins so you're alive to vote in 2020.
    We will all make it to the voting poles. I will make sure we all vote for Mr..Israel and god bless him.

Unregistered
    Who are you and who do you think you are? You are that stupid and I agree you seem to have this sexual thing with SI. Well so sorry to hurt your ignorant feelings but SI is married and happy. I agree, you can meet me on the beach, possibly could be your true love. Scott Israel is a great friend and Sheriff We in Broward County will be voting for like it or not. You need to get help really. Scott Israel will win Sheriff of Broward County.
    Just because you and big ears touch each other doesn’t mean others enjoy that sort of thing! That loser will never work in law enforcement again and you won’t get a cushy job in the jail! Take that to the bank jizz eater!

Unregistered
    Just because you and big ears touch each other doesn’t mean others enjoy that sort of thing! That loser will never work in law enforcement again and you won’t get a cushy job in the jail! Take that to the bank jizz eater!
    Sounds like you were fired scumbag

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234