Leavans is a broke douchebag - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Track her sons phones records and you will find Deanna!

Unregistered

Pignose shoap

Swallowing shoap says he hasn't made any financial contributions to douchebag leavans.
    That because he's saving money to get that pig snout worked on!
    Pignose has nerve to talk about ethics
    You really impressed 10% of lee county as Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Eric I am genuinely concerned about you. It seems that you have very strong latent homosexual tendencies. Always imagining men blowing each other and swallowing loads. It is probably time to just go out and experience what you have been yearning for. Jennifer is already suspicious since you have been dealing with some impotence issues as of late.

Unregistered

Tit for tat

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eric I am genuinely concerned about you. It seems that you have very strong latent homosexual tendencies. Always imagining men blowing each other and swallowing loads. It is probably time to just go out and experience what you have been yearning for. Jennifer is already suspicious since you have been dealing with some impotence issues as of late.
    Pride wave your flag buddy

Unregistered

Leavans pride

Shoap and I have brought ******* into the bedroom with us! Let me tell you it's a feast fit for a slob! It's nice to have experienced boys! They dont care that my breath smells like raw sewage!

Unregistered
    Its good to see that Carmine's supporters (Eric Smith and a few other command staff) are just like him. Complete POS. All they do is talk shit and try and spread rumors. Don't worry though Lee County, if he isn't removed from office by February will be greatly surprised and all his cronies will be sent packing.

Unregistered
    Waisting your time, I worked at FDLE with Angela. It was just investigated, guarantee he will be cleared. Ridiculous claim by all the crazies!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Wasting our time

We had a lot of fun at FDLE when Angela worked with us I won’t go into detail I understand her not so handsome husband is a very jealous person!!
    We have been humored by all the losers that have been fired or quit from Lee County Sheriff’s Department that have tried to dig up things on our Sheriff! He is doing a great job and will continue to do a great job for Lee County if I was you boys I would hang it up you’re at a dead end road again! 😘

Unregistered

End of month

Did the broke douchebag have to loan himself money again this month to stay afloat?
    Sorry to her the bbq didn't pan out that was a genius idea!
    What's next McDonald's at lunchtime??

Unregistered

Hey slob

Its that depressing time again next week.
    Let's see how retarded McKinneys letter helped you!
    Have you got another maggot composing some more garbage to send to the media.
    Good riddance dirtbag

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast