Leavans is a broke douchebag - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leavans really is a dumbass

That head injury has really made you stupider than you ever were! You are on a deadend road again maggot.

Unregistered

Broke Douchebag

When you gave that loser that name months ago you hit the nail on his Shrek head!
    He continues to struggle!
    Nothing will change for the rest of his sad existence.

Unregistered

Broke douchebag

The struggle continues for the scumbag it really sucks to be leavans

Unregistered

Broke douchebag

Just looked at your financial statements! What are you thinking you moron! It shows how popular you are!

Unregistered

Address needed

Would really like to support your campaign!
    Would like to come visit you in a discreet location. Your home would be an ideal location. I am a very wealthy retired CEO!
    Your platform is very intriguing.

Unregistered

address needed

I don't want to disclose that I don't live in Lee Co I had some mortgage issues there!
    The nerve of these banks they lend you the money then they expect you to pay them back!
    They got a lot a nerve.
    I had a similar problem with a local jeep dealer!

Unregistered
    Go to Charlotte County Tax Collector, search property by name, his address will pop up as a public record. Leavens does not live in Lee County, he doesn’t pay taxes in Lee County and hasn’t voted in Lee County since 1987. It’s ridiculous!!!

Unregistered

Broke douchebag

Thanks for info when I get home will look it up!
    Everyone had been telling me that dirtbag lived in suncoast estates!! The last time he was baker acted in Lee Co the Laurel lane address popped up!
    If I can’t get it off property appraisers site I got a buddy who works for a mental health agency!
    We know he’s been off his depression meds so he has definitely been baker acted in Charlotte!

Unregistered

Leavans baker acted again

Yes they just had him committed again in Charlotte that’s why he’s had shoap and ******* on this site so much! He was heavily sedated for a while, now they have really got him medicated! hopefully he can get out and function again and lose this race big time!

Unregistered

Broke douchebag

When you get your meds right you might want to restructure your team!
    You have the scum of lee county ******* shoap spence and now bushshong!
    Nobody will take these pieces of sh*t serious!
    Everyone knows you paid the girl to fake the pregnancy. She will tell the truth someday it would be hard to live with that lie on her shoulders everyday!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast