Job Announcement

FDLE Members,

We are currently advertising for the following internal job opportunities:

SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE (SAC)

Position Number: 000068
    Application Deadline: 9/13/2019
    Region/Division: TBROC, IF&S
    City: Tampa

Job Description: Must be completely oblivious to Felonies occurring directly in front of you, even in your own private residence. The ability to deny checking the balance of a joint family bank account containing over $700,000.00 over several years, used in the commission of said Felony. Be completely God-Fathered in by the Commissioner of FDLE, to the degree that not a Criminal nor Administrative investigation will be authorized for these acts. A FSU college degree is not mandatory, but highly preferred.

FDLE Office of Human Resources
    jobs@fdle.state.fl.us
    (850) 410-7900

Unregistered
    Further requirements:
    Must spend several hours per week at cross fit and golf course.
    Past experience with controversial cases highlighting FDLE's inability to investigate highly desired.
    Inability to manage a command post during hurricane will be viewed as a leadership skill.
    Candidates must support the good 'ole boy network.
    Current ASAC, minorities and women need not apply.

Unregistered
    Hello. I'd like to try to get a job interview. I've always liked criminology, and I've been able to ask tricky questions to criminals for a long time thanks to these guys icebreakerquestions.info who help me compose questions for a conversation on any topic. I am 37 years old and have experience in the work. I'm not afraid of corpses, I have good physical characteristics. I think we should write off in PM or call. Thank you for the information, wait for my call

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello. I'd like to try to get a job interview. I've always liked criminology, and I've been able to ask tricky questions to criminals for a long time thanks to these guys icebreakerquestions.info who help me compose questions for a conversation on any topic. I am 37 years old and have experience in the work. I'm not afraid of corpses, I have good physical characteristics. I think we should write off in PM or call. Thank you for the information, wait for my call
    Are you for real?? UGH!!

Unregistered
    Must be willing to lie, cheat, or steal to do in employees that... are unsavory or have disagreed with anyone that has kissed the right asses.

Benefits: No matter what you do wrong, you are good to do... you are covered!

Unregistered
    None of the current ASAC's are worth a shit. FDLE needs to go outside of FDLE for all important positions going forward.

Hint: Look to the buddies of the current leadership, namely, Orlando, to get anything of significance position wise. The current staff is swimming in shit-filled water.