North versus South

Unregistered

North versus South

Why is it that Tallahassee treats all its northern good old boy troopers so much better than us in the south, is it a diversity thing or is itvthat Tallahassee Is only full of Red Necks. who else has dealt with this

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that Tallahassee treats all its northern good old boy troopers so much better than us in the south, is it a diversity thing or is itvthat Tallahassee Is only full of Red Necks. who else has dealt with this
    The brass hates anyone who won't lick their a$$, north or south.

Unregistered
    I have not really considered a difference of North to South. Each troop has a different way of doing things. I would think you would have to look at the leadership on a local level vs as a whole State. GHQ would not hear about a trivial matter unless it is brought to their attention. I would also consider looking at yourself vs others. Did YOU do something to deserve "mistreatment"? How do you define South "treatment" vs the North? If you are referring to equipment, then you would be way off. Our cars have high mileage, radars are old, lasers really don't work well, ECT. If you are referring to discipline, I would say it's far more up to each Sgt, LT, Capt, and Major within the troops as to how things are handled. Your post suggest maybe a lack of information. If you could provide a more specified instance, possibly a more specific answer could be given.

Unregistered
    I have not really considered a difference of North to South. Each troop has a different way of doing things. I would think you would have to look at the leadership on a local level vs as a whole State. GHQ would not hear about a trivial matter unless it is brought to their attention. I would also consider looking at yourself vs others. Did YOU do something to deserve "mistreatment"? How do you define South "treatment" vs the North? If you are referring to equipment, then you would be way off. Our cars have high mileage, radars are old, lasers really don't work well, ECT. If you are referring to discipline, I would say it's far more up to each Sgt, LT, Capt, and Major within the troops as to how things are handled. Your post suggest maybe a lack of information. If you could provide a more specified instance, possibly a more specific answer could be given.
    That is really a well crafted answer. To the point and well written. You must be a deputy.