Who is TT? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is TT?

Unregistered

The not-so-fresh prince

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's when he fled the state and went back to the philly ghetto to live with his mother, correct? That's the way I understand it.
    So he pulled an opposite of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

Unregistered
    This fat greasy inflated phony is going to get his bubble popped. Never knew they could stack shiit so high.

Unregistered

Phony Tony

That's when he fled the state and went back to the philly ghetto to live with his mother, correct? That's the way I understand it.
    Yes he told the coach he was leaving FSU to join OCS ( Marine Corp Officer Candidate School ) doesn’t work that way. I know I’m former Marine. He had a warrant for his arrest and fled. He was a fugitive from Justice and arrested 1 year later. He resigned from Coral Springs PD after they found he falsified his application about it.

Unregistered
    Yes he told the coach he was leaving FSU to join OCS ( Marine Corp Officer Candidate School ) doesn’t work that way. I know I’m former Marine. He had a warrant for his arrest and fled. He was a fugitive from Justice and arrested 1 year later. He resigned from Coral Springs PD after they found he falsified his application about it.
    Well, if that is the case, it seems that someone will be eating his own words:

" I believe in second chances"

Remember who said that ? Apparently when it comes to minorities, or hires that he wanted, he believes in multiple chances.

Lots of luck trying to attack TT's past. The fat lady (who won't be singing) bounced some checks as well. Don't be calling the kettle black- it ain't gonna work

Unregistered

Who said that?

Well, if that is the case, it seems that someone will be eating his own words:

" I believe in second chances"

Remember who said that ? Apparently when it comes to minorities, or hires that he wanted, he believes in multiple chances.

Lots of luck trying to attack TT's past. The fat lady (who won't be singing) bounced some checks as well. Don't be calling the kettle black- it ain't gonna work

(Disgraced ex-sheriff Scott) "Israel said he was still trying to decide whether to hire (Fat Amy) Rose despite her legal troubles.

"I'm a very, very benevolent and caring and compassionate sheriff and people are allowed to make mistakes," he said.

On Monday, Israel hired (saggy tits Amy) Rose's husband, Wally Eccleston, as a purchasing agent at BSO.

(Tits for knees) Rose declined comment for this story."

Legal problems may stop BSO hiring
    Amy Rose was campaign manager for Broward Sheriff Scott Israel
    By Bob Norman - Investigative Reporter
    Posted: 10:35 AM, May 14, 2013

Unregistered
    So he pulled an opposite of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

Unregistered
    TT is a convicted felon. That’s who he is. Period. And that’s all you need to know about him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123