+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fmdp be gone

Unregistered

Fmdp be gone

Get rid of the whole department nothing but liars! Been doing it for years let’s start with respect for law camp and how they get drunk and sleep with each other lie to spouses and make babies. The Community is better off without them. Lake boys should all be coming back on appeals from the liar and hooker lover J Rodriguez sig department been trash and let’s not start on the detective who sleep there way to the top you have so much to say about Jackson & Perry but stop and look in the mirror cause most of you could be also brought up I am perjury charges because all you do is lie on reports.

Unregistered
    Dish dish whos sleeping with who at respect for law camp?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dish dish whos sleeping with who at respect for law camp?
    The dog trainer and his housing girlfriend banging like rabbits and drinking all night in m-cops in the parking lot

Unregistered
    How ironic that the point of the weekend is to demand respect for the law.

Unregistered
    I recall the Marine unit guy and the former city attorney’s assistant also having a fling at rflc years back

Unregistered
    The dog trainer and his housing girlfriend banging like rabbits and drinking all night in m-cops in the parking lot
    Makes sense that’s why he follows her around like a lost puppy all day

Unregistered
    I recall the Marine unit guy and the former city attorney’s assistant also having a fling at rflc years back
    And after that fling he down graded and married a wet back.

Unregistered
    Who among us hasn’t slept with that chick? Can we start a TW list? This could be fun. I know the entire bike unit banged her. So many more as well.

Unregistered
    That’d be a great list. Can we put the two bike guys that both ended up breaking up with their wives for her on the top of the list??

Unregistered
    You guys are a disgrace to the badge to talk like that, no matter how questionable the character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast