The Great Crash of Adams Arms at PCSO - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    https://geissele.com/super-duty-le-16-black.html

Literally a no brainer. Its not hard to select a viable service rifle. Anyone in training advocating a gas piston AR should be run out of the office. Its a dumb unnecessary change to the design and embraced by wanna-be cool guys. Direct impingement systems have been around and continue to remain in use. The only decent piston-driven AR is the HK and we arent going to drop 3k per rifle anytime soon.

That geissele LE rifle is legitimately incredible at that price. If I hadnt already self purchased I would buy that right now.

Unregistered
    I got a great deal for the administration when it is time to retire the G21's - SCCY pistols. They will even throw in a few free ones for the 3rd floor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got a great deal for the administration when it is time to retire the G21's - SCCY pistols. They will even throw in a few free ones for the 3rd floor.
    You will have to check with GS. He can usually swing a better deal for himself and Bob than just a few free guns.

Unregistered
    You will have to check with GS. He can usually swing a better deal for himself and Bob than just a few free guns.
    Got it. It's all about the Benjamins.

Unregistered
    Love the way Sheriff Bob thew FTO Seymour under the bus for the Adams Arms Scandal. Also blamed it on Pasco County.

Unregistered
    I don’t think Bob cares what rifle we carry. I don’t see Bob as a gun guy. I believe he relied on his Chief Deputy and the Ass Chiefs to give him a company to go with. Bob probably believes that all sorts of field testing went on involving the dozens of reliable AR manufacturers, it didn’t. Just like when they went with the Glock 21, a few asshats who were believed to be experts made decisions that effected a thousand or so end users. Big Dan was all impressed with the big 45 to compensate for something and boom!! We are issued the biggest 45 made! Same with Adams Arms. Bob listened and assumed some actual thought and testing went into this mess. Bob, these rifles were junk the day you bought them. And they had massive failures just out of the box. If you didn’t know that then your chain of command lied to you. You have had semi-auto rifles fire full auto. You've had broken firing pins. You have had failure to feed issues. This was all well known. But then again you listened to your Support Services Major (Just Stef) and sacked everyone from training who knew. Except one or two people. I guarantee you that Just Stef knew, she was told about every single issue. I’m sure she turned evil against whoever the messenger was. Her and her fake laugh and her bullshit professional image. She’s nuts and no one wants to work for her. She’s a joke like that leadership course you let her run. You know what she’s good at? Lying to your face. Just like your Ass Chiefs and Big Chief Dan. It’s quite amazing how good they are at convincing you that a lie is true. And as smart as you are, you seem incapable of figuring it out. But hey, Dan runs the “day to day operations”, Hahahah since when? And George and Sean are Boy Scouts, like hell. What you have is a nest of rats worried about their own ass, pension and paycheck. Pieces of shit, all of them.

Unregistered
    Love the way Sheriff Bob thew FTO Seymour under the bus for the Adams Arms Scandal. Also blamed it on Pasco County.
    Rest assured that the Adams Arms deal was examined, negotiated and approved at a much higher level than by some jailer FTO in training. Whenever they or Bob screw up they always blame it on someone else. The shizzat rolls downhill.

Since when do we follow Pasco county's lead?! It's an insult to everyone's intelligence to blame Pasco for a bad decision made by Bob's subordinates who are supposed to check with experts when evaluating AR15s.

Unregistered
    Rest assured that the Adams Arms deal was examined, negotiated and approved at a much higher level than by some jailer FTO in training. Whenever they or Bob screw up they always blame it on someone else. The shizzat rolls downhill.

Since when do we follow Pasco county's lead?! It's an insult to everyone's intelligence to blame Pasco for a bad decision made by Bob's subordinates who are supposed to check with experts when evaluating AR15s.
    Pasco has 570 of them and now they have Bob's recent 7-13-19 memo in their hands claiming they are junk. Bob even said part of the reason he decided on the AA rifles was because of a Pasco recommendation.

Unregistered
    I don’t think Bob cares what rifle we carry. I don’t see Bob as a gun guy. I believe he relied on his Chief Deputy and the Ass Chiefs to give him a company to go with. Bob probably believes that all sorts of field testing went on involving the dozens of reliable AR manufacturers, it didn’t. Just like when they went with the Glock 21, a few asshats who were believed to be experts made decisions that effected a thousand or so end users. Big Dan was all impressed with the big 45 to compensate for something and boom!! We are issued the biggest 45 made! Same with Adams Arms. Bob listened and assumed some actual thought and testing went into this mess. Bob, these rifles were junk the day you bought them. And they had massive failures just out of the box. If you didn’t know that then your chain of command lied to you. You have had semi-auto rifles fire full auto. You've had broken firing pins. You have had failure to feed issues. This was all well known. But then again you listened to your Support Services Major (Just Stef) and sacked everyone from training who knew. Except one or two people. I guarantee you that Just Stef knew, she was told about every single issue. I’m sure she turned evil against whoever the messenger was. Her and her fake laugh and her bullshit professional image. She’s nuts and no one wants to work for her. She’s a joke like that leadership course you let her run. You know what she’s good at? Lying to your face. Just like your Ass Chiefs and Big Chief Dan. It’s quite amazing how good they are at convincing you that a lie is true. And as smart as you are, you seem incapable of figuring it out. But hey, Dan runs the “day to day operations”, Hahahah since when? And George and Sean are Boy Scouts, like hell. What you have is a nest of rats worried about their own ass, pension and paycheck. Pieces of shit, all of them.
    OUT ****ING STANDING POST! If I knew who you were I'd by you a beer or two. Great Job!!

Unregistered
    This is the most factual description of the Adams Arms debacle and the associated characters to date. Bravo!

As for Pasco, everyone knows it is a joke. Nobody in their right minds would listen, let alone follow a recommendation of that agency's incompetent brass.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast